Gohan x reader

A/N: This was requested by CodilynLunn and seeing as it new years eve I'm making this into a follow-up from the Gohan lemon.

It's been a few weeks since that night, you and Gohan were hosting a new years party as you two had a little suprise of your own to share with the others!

Y/N's P.O.V.

The scent of different delicous food woke me from my slumber, I rolled over to find an empty bed. I  went downstairs to find Gohan in the kitchen, "good-morning sweet-heart." Gohan greeted me in his happy voice, "good-morning, what's with all the food?" I asked as I nuzzled my face in his warm neck, "the new-years party remember, everyone's gonna be here in a couple hours" he answered as realisation hit me "oh crap-baskets, I need to get ready!" I yelled as I ran back to our room.

Gohan's P.O.V.

I laughed as I saw up Y/N dash upto our room in a hurry to get ready, Kami I love her so much she's adorable, funny and the hottest girl in the universe. I got back to cooking as I had to make sure there was enough for everyone including my dad and Vegeta who both had bottom-less pits for stomachs, seeing as they're the only full-blooded Saiyans they need more food for more enrgy than half-blooda do. I just hope I can get everything ready in time, I can't wait to tell the good news!

A few hours later

the food was all ready, the table was set, decorations was up and Y/N was looking beautiful as always. Mom, Goten and dad were the first ones too arrive and ofcourse dad went straight to the food but before he could take a bite from anything, mom yelled at him I don't know what I'd do without my family. "Wow Gohan, this place looks cool, definatley awesome enough for an awesome party" Goten complemented, "thanks Goten, it took us a while but we managed to get evrything ready in time but it took ages for Gohan to cook all the food" Y/N replied laughing at the end. "Well it was worth it! The food looks tasty, when can we eat it?" Dad asked as he began drooling over the mass of food I prepared, "you can wait untill everyone gets here and when Y/N and Gohan tell us we can eat so you'll just have to be patient like everybody else!" Mom scolded, I hope dad doesn't embaress him-self with his eating style. Soon enough everyone had arrived and thought this would be a better chance than any for our announcment. "Hey guys...we have some important news we need to tell you" I said loudly enough for everyone to hear as Y/n joined me by my side. "I'm pregnant..." she told everyone with a slight smile but she was still nervous, probably about how my mom was gonna react she can be slightly over-protective now and then. "Wow, my baby boy is gonna be a daddy" Mom cried as she gave us both a tight hug, "mom... can't breathe" I told her as I slowly lost precious oxygen, she pulled back as everyone cheered for our new baby, heck even Vegeta was cracking a smile!

Y/N's P.O.V. 9 Months later

Me and Gohan both got into bed as I felt water running down my legs. Uh-oh! "G-Gohan, I think my water just broke!" I informed him nervously, he quickly helped me up and rang an ambulance. In an hour or so we arrived at the hospital and the hours of pain filled screaming began.

I'm pretty sure my screams could be heard over the entire city but giving birth is fucking painfull alright! "Y/N, you need to stay calm, ok breathe in and out, in and out" Chi-chi told me in a relaxing manner trying to keep calm as Gohan softly squeezed my hand reassuringly. "You're almost done miss L/N, just one more push!" The doctor told me, as I obliged. A few more moments of sreaming an the cries of our baby girl could be heard. "Hello, it's us, your mommy and daddy" I cooed to our little angel, Gohan laughed quietly as Chi-chi left the room to tell the others the good news they'd been waiting for hours, Vegeta also came and Bulma didn't need to say a word it's nice to know that he willingly took time out of his day to come visit us instead of training. "What should we name her?" Gohan asked, whilst I was stroking her tuft of black hair, "what about Pan?" I replied questioningly, "I like Pan" he responded as our precious baby girl drifted off into dream-world.

Just deal with it Pan's your daughter now if you like it or not! GT isn't all bad y'know and neither is she!