Krillin x Daughter! Reader

Today you would be training with your father Krillin. It was your first training session as he was always training with your older sister Marron, you were slightly nervous as this was the first you was going to be fighting anyone even if you were just learning the basics! So let us see how your first training session went!

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Remember Y/N, if you get too tired or wanna take a break just tell me ok" Dad told me, I just nodded as I got into position. He wanted to see what I could do now before he taught me anything. I flew towards him and aimed a punch at his face, he blocked it and tried to do the same thing to me but I dodged it just in time Ithrew a kick at his stomache, which he clearly didn't expect as he didn't dodge it or block it. The spar went on this for a few minutes seeing as I didn't how to use ki just yet, out of habit dad fired his super destructo-discat me! I was too slow to dodge it so I tried blocking it but the attack was too stong and it broke through my defence and sent me flying. I landed on my back as pain flooded through me, dad started running towards me and that was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

Krillin's P.O.V.

After I realised what I did I ran towards Y/N, but it was too late, my destructo-disc had hit her and sent her flying across the field! Damn it I'm such an idiot why did I do that?! I was down by her side, I could still sense her Ki so she was alive but I needed to take her to Roshi's as I left the Senzu there.

Timeskip 

I put Y/N in the spare bedroom as I sat on the chair next to her, waiting for her to wake up. If something bad happens to her because of this I'll never forgive myself!

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around the room to discover that I was at Kame house. I heard light snoring as I looked around the room again and saw dad sitting in a chair, he had a pouch of Senzu beans in his hand he was probably gonna give one to me but fell asleep. I shook him awake so I could let him know that I was ok, "ugh hmm" he mumbled, he blinked a couple times and looked at me. I was pulled into a tight hug which was cuuting off my oxygen supply "d-dad c-can't bre-breathe" I stutterd as he pulled away, he laughed nervously as he rubbed the back off his neck. "Sorry Y/N are you ok? That attack did quite a number on you" he asked as he started checking me over. If there's one thing I hate it's people fussing over me! "dad I'm fine stop fussing over me!" I snapped, he pulled back and gave me a senzu which I ate reluctantly "you know this means no more training at least for while anyway" he stated as he crossed his arms "but daaad" I whined like a little kid. "No buts Y/N if something serious was too happen to you because of me I don't know what I'd do and you will train but when you're older ok? After all you are only 5 I'm suprissed you're capable of the power you have now" I pouted as I was pulled from the bed and sat on dad's lap. " I will train you Y/N I promise but only when I think you're definatley ready ok?" dad asked, I nodded as I yawned I was still tired. Shortly after I was fast asleep.

Krillin's P.O.V. 

I tucked her back in the bed, I can't believe that she's only 5 years old and has so much strength! I walked out of the romm and switched the light off. "Sweet dreams my little angel" I whispered as I went downstairs to join the others. She's gonna be a strong fighter, who knows maybe she'll be able to take Goku on!