London's P.O.V.

Epilogue

It's been three years since I've seen him. I heard he got arrest a few more time after that. Then again, I heard he got killed. I know that's not true. My brother said when he went to get my things, he saw him. From far away, he apparently looked like crap, but that was years ago.

I'm in my second year of college. Though I still live with my brother, I have a fiancé. I fell in love with him the moment our eyes met. He was my brother's roommate. He did get kicked to the curb once we started dating.

My brother said something along the lines of, " if I wanted to be an uncle, I would've made you adopt." I don't even get it, but I don't get a lot of things he says. Did you know they say bless your heart down here? I didn't. I thought it was just a part of a movie.

Knock knock

My door opens and in comes my love, James.

"Hey, Princess. What are you doing?" He asks. I look up from my work smiling.

"Homework."

"It's not even one o'clock yet. Come on. Let's go out." He begs pulling me up from my seat and into him. He hugs me tight and I breathe in his scent. Apples and mint. A weird combo, but it works well.

"Ugh. Fine if I have to." I said with a fake pout pulling him down to kiss me. Sparks. More then there ever was with Isaac. Yes, I still think of him. But he was my first love and heartbreak.

James smiles brightly and pulls me out the door. I ask and ask where we're going. He just ignores me. He pulls me through the hallway and out the door yelling to my brother we'll be back.

We hop into his truck, and go right outside campus to the small shopping center. He parks, rushes to get out, and opens my door.

"Thank you, kind sir." I poshly state.

"My honor, ma' lady." He winks. He takes my hand and we walk down the shops. We turn to go into a store and bump into someone.
"I'm sorry." They apologize in a deep gruff voice very sickly.
"I recognize that voice." I mumble under my breathe. Barely recognize that voice. I look up. I thought I'd never see him again. But I know this is the last time by his dangerously sick appearance.

My eyes meet his.

Alright. This is the end. Did it turn out the way you expected? Do you think this person is sick? Who do you think the person is? I'm sorry to say this is the last of the book. The rest is up to your imagination unless you read what's below.

Spoiler Alert

The person is Isaac and he is sick with cancer. He has stage four. The doctors said he only had two more days to live so he went to find London. But just to inform her about him not to get her back or hurt her. He contacted her brother. Ty had given him his number just in case.

I love you all! thank you for reading my story! Thanks for being on this journey with me! Join me for another journey on another book I'll post soon. Follow me so you can stay tuned.

XOXO
-gottagoluvu234