London's P.O.V

When we pulled up to the school, you could see the different groups. The goths under a tree, stoners under a different tree, the mean slutty populars in front of the entry gates, the bad boys at the side of the school, the nerds on the picnic tables, and the nice populars in the middle of the front field.

We got out of the car, and we walk to our group. While we were walking there, all the eyes turned to us. Some boys whistled, some boys drooled, and some girls glared. At our group there's Smith (a girl), Gretta, and Lindsey. Smith has blonde hair, blue eyes and is 5'5. Gretta is the same but an inch taller. Lindsey has brown hair with blonde highlights that aren't natural and green eyes. The same with Natalie, and they are the same height. I'm the odd one out, you could say. I have auburn hair and hazel eyes. They all have sun kissed skin and no freckles. I'm not tan and have a bunch of freckles. I'm also way taller.

"Hey girls. Have you heard?" Lindsey asks happily while the other girls look very enthusiastic.

"No. Heard what?" I ask while sitting down beside Smith and Nat sits by me.

"Well, you have a secret admirer. Who's very hot and is the captain of the football team." Smith butts in. Who are they tal...

"Sam?!" They nod with huge grins,"As in muscles, dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes?! Oh my god. He is like an angel."

"We know and he's walking this way!" Lindsey squeals. I turn around to see Sam walking to us with a grin when he sees us looking.

"Hey ladies." He says. We all wave to him,"I was wondering, London, if you would want to have dinner with me? Tomorrow? 6?"

"Uh..um..sure" I stutter. His grin widens. He nods and says he has to go to tell his coach something so we say bye. When he's out of ear shot we start to squeal.

Briiinnnngggg

We tell each other bye and go to class. Before I get to my locker I bump into somebody. I close my eyes getting ready to hit the floor, but I don't. I open them and see Isaac, the bad boy, holding me up. I hate to say it, but I got butterflies. No it's not good. Everyone looks up to me and they all hate him.

"Uh sorry I should probably look where I'm going." I say. He just stares. I see people stopping to look so I jump out of his hold and walk away.

Skip to lunch

I walk to the lunchroom. I see the girls at a middle table, and I walk over to them. I sit down and see Lindsey and Smith glaring at someone behind me so I turn and look. Oh no. Isaac is looking at me. Why?!

He sees me looking and blushes while looking away. Aww. His blush is so cute. Wait. Stop thinking that. You can't like him.

Gretta scoffs. "Why is that creep looking at you?"

For some reason I get angry and feel the need to stand up for him, but I push it away. I just say I don't know and go to get something to eat.

Hmm.. pizza... barbecue... salad... hamburger.. totally pizza.

I pick up the pizza and walk back to my seat. I can feel Isaac's gaze on me, but I don't look.

Skip to home

I'm sitting on my bed ,listening to music, and I hear a door slam.

Uh oh. He's drunk.

"Get down here, you worthless piece of junk I have to feed!!!" Uncle yells.

I jump up and quickly run down the steps. When I get down there he's bring out more whiskey. I guess he heard me cause he turns around and slaps me. I fall to the floor, and he starts to kick me in the ribs. I cry because of all the pain, and by the time he's done I'm coughing up blood. He yells at me to go up stairs so I do.

I clean my self up in the bathroom and see I have a black eye. I lift my shirt up, and I see a purple bruise. And it's HUGE.

I hop into the shower. I turn the water all the way to hot seeing as it gives a great relief.

When I'm done, I change into pjs. I see it's only 6, but the beating wore me out. Guess my not eating tonight.

I get into bed, and as soon as my head hits the pillow my out.