Isaac's POV

Shoutout to the books; Problem Child by tatabug13 , Insanity by Tabby72802 , and Dear Insanity by liqhter

I hear my thoughts. Well, I mean of course I hear them, but it's like they're shouting in my ear. They tell me I've messed up big time. That I shouldn't have let her go. That I should have let her explain.

I need to get out of here. I need to see her. There has to be a way.

Then, the jail cell opens. In walks the warden, he grabs me by the arm and drags me out.

"You're lucky." He states. We walk to the the front desk. I've been staring at my shoes, but when I hear the voice that's talking to the front desk, I look up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I almost growl as I look at the disgraceful man I have to call my father.

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm your father. I demand respect. I could have just left you in there, but I didn't. I wasted my well earned money on you." He gives me a hard glare. I scoff. He pulls me from the prison with a nod to the workers.
#########################

"You had to call him?" I growl at my mother.

"I'm sorry, but you had to get out. I wasn't going to leave my son in there." She responds.

"I have to go." I bump my fathers shoulder as I walk out the door. I've decided to go to London's house (don't ask me how I know where she lives) and hope she accepts my apology.

#########################

I get and I see a car there. Well, two. Hers and her uncles. Man, I hate that man.

I go to the door and knock. Her uncle opens it.

"What?!" He yells in my face.

"Is London here?" I ask sweetly with a charming smile. His look grows harsher if that's possible.

"That Bitch?! She's long gone! Most likely with her idiotic worthless brother! They thought I didn't notice, but I did!" He screams. My face pales and I walk to my bike as he slams the door.

She's gone. The girl I love left. I don't even know where she went. I'll never see her again.

YAY!! This is the last part of the book and then, it will be the epilogue.