Isaac's P.O.V.

I wanna say: I love the book "Mated To My Doom". By xX_Jada_Xx

"Ugh!! Is she playing with me?! What the hell?! She kisses me, tells me she likes it then goes out with another guy! She-she-she went out with another guy. She was just playing me. She's just like everyone else. She HATES ME, TOO!" I yell throwing my desk and all it's things.

I see something silver out of my eye. Perfect. It's my box. It contains all my weed. 

Taking the blunt, I put it up to my lips and light it. I inhale.

I love the feeling of death lingering just far enough away so you can feel it near, but you don't go to it.

*2 hours later*
"SHE BROKE MY HEART!! SHE LOVES HIM NOT ME-E-E!!! I sing terribly dancing across the floor to my life 'song'.

Knock knock.

Stumbling to the door, it'd probably look like I was drunk. I open the door, and standing out side was a police officer. Shit. How could I not notice the sirens or lights?

He looks me up and down.

"H-how may I be of service to you, All mighty justice?" I grumble giggling like a 5 year old girl.

He looks me straight in the eye.

"I think you need to come down to the station."

*skip to station*

"Where's my son?!"

I hear running and yelling. Ugh my head. Is it supposed to hurt like this?

"Ma'am. Imma need you to calm down. If you can not, you will be asked to leave." Said a male voice.

"No. YOU need to back off. That's my god damn son you have in there!! How the hell do you expect me to act?! You better back off! I wanna see my son!" My mom yells. I could hear the man gulp as he stood right outside my door.

"Ma'am. I went for a noise complaint, but He had drugs. We don't take this lightly. He'll at least have 3 months jail time and 6 months probation. He's not gonna get out of this."

"What about bail?"

"5,000."

"I don't have that money." She whimpers.

"That's the point." He responds gruffly.

I'm not getting outta here. Damn you, London. This is ALL your fault.

*flash back*
I walk to motorcycle and hop on. Looking at my house, I pull away. I just got into a major fight with my brother. He yelled at me to stop acting like dad. I got pissed. My father was an alcoholic drug addict that was never worried about mom or me or my siblings. I don't know why he thought I didn't care. I just told him to mind his business about my teachers and grades.

I pulled in to McDonald's, but as I got off I saw London and a jock named Sam. They were laughing and alone. Alone. Growling I took off.

*
That's how it's her fault, I'm stuck here. It's all her fault.