London's p.o.v

Ok, so I just had to put that up there. I'm country and they are awesome.
That's her uncle.
Here's the story:

When I woke up in the morning, my whole body was sore. I tried to sit up, but was immediately filled with pain.
"Fucking shit." I mumbled under my breath.

I forced through the pain and started to get ready. After I got dressed I looked in the mirror to see what bruises and cuts I would have to hide. I didn't expect to see a huge, gigantic bruise that was dark purple surrounding my right eye.

"How am I suppose to had that? It's huge." I spoke. I took concealer and put it on the bruise. It only made it duller. It didn't hide it so I put on a lot of powder and tried to hide it even more.

By the time I had to leave there was still a bruise there, but it will have to do. I went without breakfast and left to get Nat.

When she got in the car she saw my bruise.
"Did he... again...that motherfucker!!" She screams.

"Nat!! Calm down! You know it's not the first time!" I yell back. I see her take a few deep breathes to calm down.

"It's the first time it's been this bad to where you can't hide. Where else do you have a bruise?"

"My ribs."

"Next time I see him, I'll kill him." She says seriously. There was only silence for the rest of the ride while the radio played quietly in the background. Nat stared off in space out the window.

Lunch

I met up with Natalie before lunch. When we walked into the lunchroom everyone stared, this was how it was through out the whole day. I saw Isaac look completely mad. He stood up, looked me in the eye, and motioned his head to the door. I nodded and walked out.

He got here and we held eye contact for at least 2 minutes.

"I know we don't know each other well, but is there someone hurting you cause I will beat them up?" Isaac asked. I looked down and mumbled no.

He lifted his hand and put it under my chin, lifting my head up.

"You can tell me. I won't judge, and I won't do something you tell me not to." I look at him with insecure eyes and nod my head. I took a deep breath.

"It's my uncle. I have to live with him cause he's my only relative besides my brother who can't afford me. Uncle is very abusive and will hit me if he is tired or drunk. My brother got the worst of it though. Uncle cut him with knives. I don't know why, and I only have Natalie. And sometimes I feel like she hates me. And I feel like I have to be a good role model for the young kids in this town, but I just want to be let free. I want to be able to party and not have the town look at me like I was in prison for murder. I want to be able to dress in shorts and a tank top and not be called a slut. I don't want to be a role model I hate it" By the end, I'm in tears crying. Isaac pulls me into a hug, and he puts his head in my hair.

"So only Natalie knows?" He asks.
"Only Natalie." I whisper while nodding. He pulls back and looks into my eyes. I start to lean in. Our lips only brush, but before I can lean completely in the door opens, and I jump back.

Nat comes through the doors, and she narrows her eyes when she sees Isaac. She grabs my hand, and pulls me away.

We sit down at our table with the other girls.

"What the hell were you doing with Isaac?" Nat says his name in disgust.

"Why do you care? He's not around you, so don't you care if he's around me." I state back. I get up and walk away. When I get outside, I see Isaac with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. I never knew that he could make it so sexy.

I make my way over to him.

Hey guys thanks for reading. I'll to reply if you comment and if you follow me, I'll follow you back.
See you beautiful people next time.