Isaac's Intro

Warning: I wrote this when I was in the 7th grade so I was like 12. There are tons of mistakes, and it's probably really stupid and boring. I'm sorry. Please don't be rude about it. I get it. It's bad, but it was my first book. I'm writing a lot more so the next book I write will be amazing. If you continue to read, thank you! Ok... You can continue.

That's Isaac up there.

"Isaac! You're going to be late for school!!" Mom yells from the bottom of the steps.

"I'm not going!" I yelled back,"No one would care anyways they would be glad." I mumbled to myself.

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Isaac Blake. The bad boy, but instead of getting girls I disgust them. Maybe it's my tattoo sleeves, or it could be my piercings. My jail records could also scare them away. I'm 18 and a senior.

I have two siblings. An older sister who is thirty and married. Also pregnant. And I have a younger brother who is 13. He is a total complete nerd and geek, but he doesn't get teased because I would beat the person who did it. We are all opposite. My sister, Beth, is a fashionista. My brother, Joshua, well you already know. And I'm a bad badass. I love my brother, but my sister and I hate each other.

"You better get your ass out of bed! You can't afford to miss anymore school!" She yells.

"Fine! But not because of you! Only because the girl I like is in all my classes this semester!"

Ok. Yes the bad boy has a crush. And the crush is the most popular girl at school. She is not the bitch. Nor is she a bimbo. No. She is just nice and smart. But she is like model gorgeous. With ivory skin. Rosy cheeks. Hazel eyes and the best curves you could imagine. She is very tall. I'm 6'0. And she is 5'8. She has these long legs and freckles dot her nose.

I look up at the clock and see I have ten minutes before I have to leave.

"Fuck." I mutter to myself trying to jump into some jeans. I through on a Green Day t-shirt and a jean jacket with converse.
I run to the bathroom. And in five minutes I'm downstairs grabbing a granola bar yelling to my brother I'm leaving so he will hurry up.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! I'm new to writing on watt pad. But I hope you like it. If you have something you would like me to read comment the title. I love to interact so if you comment I will get back to you. I want to say thank you to all you lovely people out there. See you next time for London's Intro.