London's P.O.V

Ok. I have to admit I've always had a crush on Isaac. You'd be stupid not too. I mean come on people. And we were best friends before my parents died, but he doesn't remember because he was in the car with them. He needed a ride and his mom couldn't pick him up. He hit his head really hard and got amnesia, and his mom thought it was best if they moved to a small town in Florida. She didn't want to tell him about his old life so I was out of the picture. It just so happened that my uncle lived in the same town. I think that Isaac might, not necessarily remember me, but he remembers the idea. If that makes sense.

I have no clue as to why Isaac is how he is though. But to tell you the truth, I wouldn't change anything about him.

It's crazy how one second you're on top of the popularity charts with your friends and the next you're lying to them about who you're hanging out with.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when Isaac pulls away for the hug.

"God you must think I'm a big baby. I mean crying over something so stupid." He says with disgust written all over his face.

"If it's how you're feeling it's not stupid. If it's over your Facebook post not getting 50 likes it's stupid. Feelings need to be taking seriously. Their not something to mess with. Too much pain and that person will end there own life. People bully people over one stupid fucking mistake, and it's not ok. It harms them mentally, and they harm themselves physically. I mean come fucking on, stupid ass shit could change a person's life drastically. They could be normal one second and dead the next. It's so stupid!! IT'S FUCKING STUPID!!!" I yell. I watch Isaac flinch. I start to pull my hair.

"I mean I do NOTHING to stop it. Nor do my friends, and we're supposed to be the 'nice' girls. But to tell the truth, we're no better than the BULLIES!!"

Isaac walks closer to me. He looks me in the eyes and says,
"One mistake and everyone judges you. The world could make, or break you. My life isn't normal. I'm the 'bad' boy the town looks down upon. It's understandable no one stands up for me. It's understandable YOU don't stand up for me. And to be honest, I don't want you to. It'd kill your reputation, and I don't want to ruin your life."

I nod my head while he takes me into his hold. I look up with my chin on his chest, and he looks down. I stare longingly into his eyes praying that he kisses me. And that prayer got answered cause one second later I felt his soft smooth lips on mine.

BOOM

You hear that? That's my heart exploding. And herds of elephants in my stomach, and bombs in my brain. Then you got the fire burning up my body.

Did I just die?I think I did.

It had to have been a one minute kiss with my lips and his intertwined together. No tongue was involved. I mean guys it was our first kiss together. And my first kiss completely.

We got interrupted by something students call the bell. So we pull away, and he leans his forehead on mine. I open my eyes to find him looking at me.

"My god you're beautiful." Isaac whispers. I feel my cheeks burn. He begins to smile, but stops and pulls away.

"We can't do this it'd ruin your reputation. I coul-" he starts, but I cut him off by pushing my lips on his. When I pull away and open my eyes, his were still closed. "Well, that's a way to shut me up." He looks at me, and we begin to laugh.

Briiinnnngggg 

"FUCK!! CLASS!!" We both yell while looking panicked.

"Um... Meet me at the back of the school at the end of the day." I say to him as I run off not looking behind me to see what he does.  

I am soooo dead.