Issac's P.O.V

She wants to see me after school. London wants to see me after school! SHE WANTS TO SEE ME AFTER SCHOOL!! Wait. CLASS!

I take off running to class, but the only thing that's on my mind is the fact that London wants to see me.

But it could be bad. She could say she didn't like the kiss. She could say she didn't feel the sparks. The fire. The butterflies. Oh my gosh. What if she hates me too?

No no. She doesn't. London told you all those sweet things. She doesn't hate you.

By the time I get to class the halls are deserted, and I'm 6 minutes late.

"Mr. Blake, I'm glad you graced us with your presence." I hear right when I walk in. My eyes snap to the class where they all are laughing at me. It made me look down ashamed and embarrassed. The teacher just continues to write on the board not doing anything. Not caring. Like most people.

"Hey! Why don't you all shut up and continue to work?!" I look up to find London standing up with a red face staring down anyone that defies her.

The whole class looked to her, shocked.
"Why the hell are you defending Isaac?" Yells a dude from the football team saying my name in disgust.

"No. She's not. She's just-" I start to say, but London cuts me off.

"You know what? I am. I'm sick and tired of watching people pick on others because they're 'different'. Ya. Well we're all different. Now shut up do your work and mind your own situations!"

Everyone's heads snap down as they continue to work scared of what she might do being her intimidating self. Let's just say she has some connections.

You might be wondering what the teachers doing during all of this. Well she's standing there with her eyes and mouth wide open staring at a now working London.

I sneak back to a desk in the far corner and write down the notes for today.

*after school*

I nervously start making my way to the back of the school. No. I'm not scared someone's going to catch us because no one goes back there except drug dealers and buyers. I'm scared because I DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT HER TO SAY.

I'm just a coward, a wimp, and any other words you can think of.

By now I'm at right beside London who is leaning on the wall, drinking... Alcohol?!

"WHAT the hell?"

She jumps in shock spilling the liquid everywhere.

"Um.. You weren't supposed to see that." She says in embarrassment.

"Yeah. I can tell. I thought you were a good good girl." I state.

"Well. As that song goes 'good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.' And with what I've been through I need a break sometimes." She explains with a slight smile peeking through her lips.

I walk right in front of her cupping her face.
"Quoting 5 sauce, are we?"

She smiles brightly at me.
"Obviously."

"Back on track. What- what did you want to talk about?" I ask while scratching my neck and stepping away from her.

I see disappointment flash through her eyes.
Oh no. She didn't like the kisses. They weren't what she wanted. Crap.

"I wanted to talk about the kisses." She says gazing into my eyes. "I loved them and I was wondering if you felt the same?"

Oh my god. She feels the same. She feels the same!!

"I felt the same exact way. It was wonderful."

"Ok. Cool." She states looking like she was trying to contain herself.

"Yeah." I say awkwardly. She just looks at me and says,

"Just kiss me you freaking moron."

And she didn't have to ask me twice cause my lips already covered hers.

*walking to his car*

"Where were you? Do you know how long I've been waiting? Why do you have a huge smile on your face? Are you high? Did you snort or smoke to much? DID YOU OVERDOSE!? OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU GOING TO DIE?! DONT DIE I NEED MY BROTHER IN MY LIFE!

I heard my nerdy brother's innocent voice.

"Geez, dude, calm down. I'm not a druggy. I was late because my science teacher wanted to talk to me, and besides I'm only 15 minutes late." I decide to lie. I don't want my family knowing about it. They'd just make a big deal about it.

"And just get in the car."