London's Intro

London can be whoever you want her to be.

Bring Bring Br

I picked my alarm clock up and through it at the wall.

"London! You better be getting up before I beat your worthless ass!" I hear my abusive uncle.

"I am, uncle!" I yell.

Hey, I'm London Ivory. I'm 16 and I'm a junior. I have an older brother. He's 21. When my parents died 5 years ago, from a car reck, we had to move in with our uncle. He was the only living relative that we new of. My brother, Ty, moved out when he turned 18. He always got way worse beatings than me. I wanted him to take me too, but he said that he wouldn't be able to feed and care for me.

"Well shoot." I mumbled to myself. I only have 15 minutes till I have to leave for school. I get completely ready in 10 minutes. But I also fell into my dresser trying to put on the floral jeans. I have on a sky blue loose blouse to match the jeans.

I go down stairs to eat some breakfast, and I only see cereal.

"I guess that will have to do." I say out load.

"London your gonna be late for school." My uncle says. Yes. You might be shocked. Uncle isn't 'mean' all the time. Only when he is tired or drunk, now come to think of that's most of the time.

"I know, I'm just going to finish this and pick up Natalie." I tell him. He nods. Natalie, or Nat, is my best friend. You know how you have popular nice girls and popular mean girls. Her and I are in the popular nice girls. Everyone says I'm the most popular girl at school. I guess it's true because people I don't know tell me hi all the time.

We live in a small town in Kansa. Everybody knows everybody. And not to brag or anything, but everyone loves me.

I finish my cereal, and I put my bowl back in the sink. I tell my uncle bye, and get into my car.

I drive to Nat's house. It only took 5 minutes. I honk the horn to my VW Jetta.
Her house door swings open, and I see her running to my car. She's wearing a black shirt with a neon colored cat. She has on a neon pink skirt with mint converse, that I also have on. She is 17, but she can't drive, and she is a junior as well.

"Hey Lo. Get it. Halo. No. You don't. Ok then, tough crowd." She says while I look at her like she's crazy cause she really is. She has tan skin and brown hair with natural blonde highlights. Her lips are pink and plump without her having to do anything. She is 5'3, and I love teasing her about it.

"Ready for Hell?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey all you lovely people. I hope you like this so far. If you comment I'll respond and if you follow me I will follow you back. If you have something you would like me to read tell me and I will read it. These songs will be songs that sorta describe their relationship. Bye guys.