Author's Note

Ok guys I have to say this. It's so funny. You know how the books are with bad boys and good girls and they bump into each other. That's what happened in real life to me. I'm the good girl at school and the new kid comes and we all find out he's a bad boy. I have a crush on him with most of the girls. And he is the complete bad boy. I'm the complete good girl. I was walking to class and he was walking the other way. Right when I passed him he turned around and started walking with me. I don't really even know him but I was like keep calm. He got on the other side of me somehow, but I started talking to my friend across the hall. I start walking diagonal while talking to my friend. And I...bumped into him. You know how girls start babbling when that happens? That's exactly what I did. I was like Oh My Gosh. I'm so sorry. And he was just looking at me. I turned and basically ran the other way. I was so embarrassed. At lunch my friend that I was talking to was making fun of me for how I acted. I said, and he didn't even say anything,(I mean you would have thought he would have said sorry. But he didn't) and my friend said he's probably to dumb to even know how to talk. I busted out laughing. 

I just had to share that story with you. I'll keep you updated on what happens with him.