I raise an eyebrow. "Whatever you say."

"Do you not believe me?" she asks as she takes my empty plate and sets it in the sink.

I shrug. "I don't really know. I mean, you moved your engagement ring to your right hand. Doesn't that mean something? That's not something you just do all of a sudden."

Emma looks at her hand and then back at me. She quietly says, "I've been learning to let go of some things. I still love him; I'm just learning that he would want me to be happy. He would want me to enjoy my life."

I nod. "Does my uncle have something to do with that?"

She laughs. "Possibly."

I try to think of something to say, but I can't. Luckily, the doorbell rings, and Emma hurries to get the door. I finish my water and set the glass in the sink with the plate.

I start to walk in the direction of the door to the deck when I hear Alli's voice. I turn around as Alli and Emma walk into the living room. Emma smiles at Alli and then walks back to the kitchen, leaving me alone with Alli.

I give Alli a small smile and greet her. "Hey."

She smiles back. "Hi. Do you think we could go somewhere to talk? Don't you have a garden here or something?"

I nod and lead her to another room off of the living room. I open the door and step outside. Alli follows me and closes the door behind her. I hear her gasp once she sees the garden, and I understand why. It's a large garden filled with many, many different types of flowers and even two fountains.

I walk to a bench sitting in the middle and remember the time when I saw my uncle walking out here. That was the day when things started to change. I sigh and stare at the flowers in front of me.

"Maya?" Alli asks as she pokes my side.

"What?" I ask as I turn my head to look at her.

"Are you going to ever answer my question?"

"What question?" I ask her confusedly.

"Are you the Random Girl? Please don't try to hide it," Alli says.

I sigh. "How did you figure it out?"

Alli smiles. "After I read what you wrote, it just made sense. It was the same style as the person who was writing the blog, and I noticed you were on the same website as the blog that the Random Girl was writing. Why wouldn't you tell anyone?"

"I'm a private person. Don't you remember?" I reply.

"Sure, but you have real talent. Plus, you've been releasing your emotions to the world with that blog. Is it so hard to say the words you write?"

I nod. "Yeah, it is. If I said how angry I was, I would lose it completely, and I wouldn't be able to finish what I'm thinking because someone would tell me to stop. If I tried to say how depressed I felt, it would come out all wrong, and I would get too nervous. Words don't come easily when I try to express the thoughts and feelings I have."

"But you did it just now," Alli tells me.

"What're you getting at?" I ask her.

She pauses. "I guess I'm telling you that I think it's time. It's time for you to talk to your uncle, and I mean really talk to him. Tell him what you've been feeling these past couple of months. And if you're ready, I think you should tell him that you're ready to forgive him."

"What?" I ask, shocked.

Alli shakes her head. "You know exactly what I said. Maya, it's time. You've even shown that it's time."