Chapter 26

Before we start I just want to say you peeps are the best. Y'all understand how long it takes to update, even if they're short chapters you peeps don't complain. I don't have really any words to describe how happy I am right now.
------

Toby's POV

I just stare at Masky trying to not let him know of my presence. The smoke disappears into the air only to return moments later. Masky moves his hand, now it was on my line of sight. Then I saw it, the white and orange stick with a gray tint, the killer of most beings in this world, a cigarette. I stare at the cancer stick as smoke dancers in the air. Questions where running through my head disappearing and reappearing but never really staying. "Toby I know you're there." Masky clam voice spoke and snaps me out of my trans, I didn't say anything. Masky turn around to face me, he's face showing no emotion. "How l-long did you know I w-was here." I ask as I stutter here and there.

"About a few minutes." He responds then placing the cancer stick in his mouth, letting the chemicals into his body. He turns to a different direction and blows the smoke away, then in a few seconds it disappears. "You need anything."

He show no emotion of anything it was like we never dated. Sure he might be trying to give me some sort of space but he almost looks...dead. "Um no I was just w-walking around and saw the doors were open." I let out a small chuckle, now I felt uncomfortable.

"Okay" Masky turns back around and looks at the trees, I'm guessing.

"I didn't know you smoked." I said quietly

Masky flinches and turn his head to look at me but didn't say anything.

"You never told me." I looked at the ground now feeling embarrassed. What is going on with my emotions I thought to myself.

"I didn't think you needed to know." He says rather quickly.

"I never needed to know but it would have helped."

Masky sighs and puts out the cancer stick and the smoke disappear from the air for good.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you."

"It's okay Toby I understand you wanted some space."

"I forgive you as well" I stare into his eyes. "I know you would never cheat on me."

Masky didn't reply just looked at me with lifeless eyes.

"I understand Nurse Ann kissed you and you never kissed her, now that I thought about the position you where in. It show she was backing you up into a corner, just get closer." I look down the floor. "You never return her kiss at the slightest." I little out another small chuckle. "You actually looked pretty terrified."

I glance at Masky before looking back the the floor. Sighing I turn around and begin to walk off as tear fill my eyes and slowly run down my cheeks, then hit the floor.

----
This took longer than expected, probably because I wrote at night and continued to pass out, whatever. I hope you peeps are enjoying the book and all. Also finals are coming up for me, you peeps probably know what this means. Yep, studying till I die, not literally. Updates might not come out as frequently, hope you peeps are okay with this.