Chapter 23

--(a week later)--

Masky's POV

I walked upstairs to the proxy room door. I turned the door nob but it was locked. "Um why's the door locked." I asked as I removed my hand from the handle. "Oh if you don't mind I want to be alone. For a few minutes." Hoodie said. "Oh okay well if you need someone to talk to I'm here." I walked away from the door

Hoodie's POV

I heard Masky leave I sighed I didn't like lying to my best friend. I looked back at Toby who was sitting on Masky's bed across from me. 'Thanks" Toby said as he looked down at the floor. "No problem...but may I ask why are you avoiding Masky in the first place."

He let out a small chuckle. "I really d-don't know how to explain it"

"Well can you give me a short summary of what happened." I asked.

Toby sighs. "This might sound s-stupid to hold somethings like this for a week. Well you know when I protected Masky from the man. When I woke up fr-om my 'recovery'. I saw Nurse Ann kissing Masky." A tear when down Toby's cheek.

I know for a fact Masky isn't the guy to cheat. If he were to date Nurse Ann he would break up with Toby first. I thought to myself before speaking. "Toby you know Masky would never cheat on you."

Toby says nothing he only looked at the floor.

"He loves you with all his heart. Toby when you got shot and pass out Masky stayed in his place and walked here by himself. The reason why Masky fell in the first place wasn't because of some toy or a stupid pebble."

Toby looked up at the me confusion written all over his face.

"The kid had some of Slender Man's note. What Masky got caught in was some kinda if hidden piece of ground, almost like fake grass. That hidden piece of ground contained some notes, glass shards, needless, weapons like knifes and stuff plus some liquid medicine."

Toby stayed quiet probably waiting for me to continue.

"The glass shards cut deep into his leg with the knifes adding the same result. Of course the Idiotic kid was dumb enough to not put anything over the needles. What ever was inside of them injected into Masky leg and went through the blood stream."

"Have you found out w-what it was"

"No, Dr.Smily didn't have a clue nor Nurse Ann. For EJ he could even see what was going on and there was not possible way to describe it."

Toby sighs once again then lays down on Masky's bed. "Hopefully it wasn't a-anything to harmful."

"Yeah but don't get your hopes up...just yet."

Toby turned so his back was facing me. I probably just put him in a depressing mood good job me. "I'll let you be alone for a bit." I got up and walked to the door opening it. Before I left I glance at Toby and I could have sworn I saw tears going down his pale cheeks. I step out of the door then walked downstairs where I was greeted by Masky. "Hey Hoodz you feeling ok." Masky asked. "Yeah I'm cool" I respond.

------------
Hope you enjoy, and by the way thanks you all for the positive feedback. I'm so happy you peeps are enjoying the book. It really means a lot. Anyways I know it kinda weird for a young kid to have these things but you'll be surprised there's some people out there like that.