Chapter 17

I can't believe I'm writing this chapter .
But it's for you peeps no matter how uncomfortable I feel right now.
----------
|I'm gong to be rewriting this. Honestly you should just skip this cringe.|
Toby's POV

I shut my eyes tightly. "Don't be scared" Masky said sliding his hand up my shirt rubbing his hand against my side making me flinch. He slowly lifted up my shirt throwing it carelessly away from us and push me down so he was on top of me. As I felt my face heat up "aw is my little Toby embarrassed" Masky said with a smirk on his face. "N-no" I responded he kissed my neck. I moaned quietly trying to be quiet. He sucked on a spot leaving a small love bite. Masky moved his hands to the sides on my pants "Masky wha...." he cut me off by kissing me as he pulled down my pants to revile a little bit of my boxers. I felt him smile through the kiss as he fully pulled of my pants throwing them somewhere. Leaving me just in my boxers. Masky stopped kissing me and pulled off his belt and pants throwing carelessly as I felt my face because hotter then ever before. He pinned me down slightly pushing down on my crotch in the process I moaned in pleasure. Masky taking notices of this pushed down a bit hard as I moaned louder. He smirks once more pulling down my boxers a little but I had enough of Masky being the dominant one here.

I pull Masky hands away he looked at me with confusing in his eyes. I pushed him down so I was on top now as I pulled down Masky boxers leaving him with nothing on. I move down to his member licking the tip of it hearing a moan from him. I bobbed my head taking in most of his member hearing only Masky's moans.
"T-Toby I'm g-going to..." I stop as I looked up at him.

His eyes were full of confusion and want "not yet~" I whispered in his then licking his cheek. He pushed me down turning me around making me go on my stomach pulling off my boxers in the process. As he thrusters into me making me moan loudly in pleasure. "Toby you're a virgin" Masky asked moving a bit to get the right position as I prop my ass up to give his a better angle. I slowly nod my head answering yes to his question he smiles. "Well happy to be your first" he responded thrusting into me again even harder but not changing the pace. "f-faster" I said in a whisper voice Masky took the request and start to go faster as I moaned in pleasure. Masky doing the same. Feeling nothing but pleasure and only hearing moans from Masky and I. I screamed his name as I came with Masky came inside of me. He pulled out of me lying down next to me bring me close to him as he pulled the blanket over us. "I love you" he said kissing my forehead. "I love you too" closing my eyes drifting off into a deep dreamless sleep.

--------
Yes I know it was horrible.
This is my first ever lemon/smut so yeah.
And updates will go up as usual now I'm terribly sorry that it took me forever to update.
By the way I'm sitting here thinking to myself wait they're are doing this stuff in the proxy room. Poor Hoodie man.