Chapter 22

Masky's POV

I walked to the proxy's room as I heard sobbing and Toby talking to himself or maybe the voices I wasn't sure. "Fine...maybe sometimes ok" he said i couldn't imagine what the voices were saying. "T-Toby" I managed to say as my words escape my lips everything, went silence not even the sound of breathing could be heard. "Toby I swear on my life I didn't kiss her she kissed me." I tried my best not to cry. I got no response not even the sound of movement. "I love you and only you." A tear when down my cheek as I spoke. "Please" I whispered as I looked down at the wooden floor.

Toby's POV

I didn't move from my spot. I wanted to just open the door and hug him and never let go but, I couldn't bring myself to do tho. I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I look back down at the floor as tears fell from my cheeks.

I looked around the room my eyes landed on the window. Outside the moonlight shines through the window into the dark room I got up. The room so quite you could hear a pin drop. Rubbing my eyes as I unlocked and open the door. I looked down both sides of the dark hallway. I guess everyone is sleeping or out killing by now. I stepped out of the room closing the door. I walked down the stairs having them creek once in awhile. The living room was dark the only light was the moonlight that shined through the windows. Sighing I walk to the couch and laid down. I stare at the ceiling as my thoughts ran through my head. "Not going out killing." The voice said.

"No I just want s-some peace and quiet" I whisper just in case anyone was awake.

"Aww well what very floats your boat."

"Wow you're being surprising n-nice. Did you have a change of heart."

The voice chuckled "Oh no I'm just a little happy. That mask man is out of your life."

-----
Hope you enjoyed. It took a long time to write this because Wattpad continued to crash. Everything is fine now...hopefully.