Chapter 14

--(night time)--

Toby's POV

I tossed and turned in my bed this is going to be that last night I'm in the room because well, I'm going to move into Masky and Hoodie room because Nurse Ann was taking my room. Right now she is sharing a room with Zero. Slendy probably just wanted his proxies to be in the same room. I looked out my window "we meet again twitch" my voices said 'w-what do you wa-want now' I whispered so I don't wake anyone up

"Oh nothing that last time we talk you were very close to killing yourself  before that masked man walked in"

I rolled my eyes and just ignored them.

"umm hello I'm talking to you"

I didn't respond I just looked at the moon as the stars twinkle in the night sky.

"ANSWER ME" it yelled "fine be that way" it huffed

I just giggled at its failure.

"Oh your giggling at me now"

"Y-yes" I responded

"Oh now the twitching freak responds after a little giggle."

I smile "wh-y yes"

It chuckles "so how's your little relationship with the masked man"

I was confused "its fine an-d why are you be-being so nice a-all of a sudden"

"No reason...well maybe because I know this little relationship isn't going to last"

I growl. "its goin-g to las-t I love him a-and he loves m-me" I turn to face the wall

"hey you don't know if he loves you he could be toying with you. Just watch he will break your little sorry heart into a million pieces one day"

"No he won't h-he said he loved m-me and help-s me with my problems he was ev-en the one to make the first m-move." I hissed out

"it just part of his little plan to hurt you."

I shook my head "he would n-never do that."

"oh he could and he will hurt you break your heart he never loved you ever in his whole life"

I felt tears escape my eyes. "shut up s-shut up shut u-p." I whisper yelled

"oh boo who the little freak is crying over his lover, that doesn't ever love him back."

Masky's POV

I opened my eyes and look at my alarm clock the red numbers said 4:35  I flipped out my clock and slowly got up get changed in my jacket and jeans. I looked over at Brian he still had his mask on. I don't know why he wheres it 24/7 but I don't question him. Maybe if someone just walked in...I wasn't sure. I walk out of the room and downstairs and starting make coffee and prepare some cereal. When my coffee finish brewing I pour it in a mug and left the rest for other people to enjoy. I ate my cereal and enjoyed my coffee I placed my dishes in the sink.

Walking back upstairs to me and Hoodie's room. I was about to turn the knob when I heard sobbing come from my lovers room I looked at Toby door. I knock on it and the crying stop instantly. The door slowly opened a little bit "oh h-hey Mask-y" Toby open the door all the way and walks to his bed curling up into a ball of sadness. I enter the room well closing the door behind me and sat next to the little ball.

'Mask-y' he choked out

'yes Toby"

Tears went down his cheeks. "do y-ou lov-e me"

My eye widen 'of course I do Toby I love more then life itself" I pulled him to sit on my lap. He rested his head on my chest.

'Are y-you lying'" he asked looking me dead in the eyes more tear escape his eyes.

'Toby why would you think I didn't love you' i moved my hand threw his chocolate brown hair.

"I don't kno-w" he grip my jacket as he bit his lip as blood dropped down.

'Well this show you I love you." I used my index finger to pull his chin up to face me as I kiss him. I tasted blood but I didn't care.

---------
I feel like I start with happy/cute chapters. Then just kill them with depressing ones.
Next chapter will be up soon.