Chapter 25

Toby's POV

I stare at the bathroom door for a few seconds pondering who the person was and why they were here. I turn my attention to the entrance of the room and the door nod turns more. The door opens and black convers enters the room the person was dragging a pipe behind them. It was probably scratching the wooden floors leaving marks but I doubt anyone would ever care. I knew exactly who this person was. I crawl out from under the cliché hiding spot and look right up at Hoodie.

"Why do you have a innocent face on."

I froze at his question. "What does it look that." I touch my cheek and Hoodie just laugh as I sat up.

"I don't know." Hoodie set his blood stained pipe down. "Why are you still in the room anyways."

"Oh I was a little to deep in my thoughts and lost track of time." I lied like the rug I was.

"I can understand that."

"Well I guess I'll get out of your hair now." I walked out of the room into the hallway, then close the door.

I sigh, still trying to comprehend what happened. I walk down the hallway not really looking for a place to go, I noticed the balcony doors were open. I walk over and grab the door frame and peck around the corner. A man with a orange yellowish jacket with some blood stains here and there, dark blue jeans, and black convers but what stood out what the mask next to him. My blood ran cold I just stare but I noticed something odd, smoke was in the air.

------
Kinda short I know, I just wanted to get something out to you peeps. Probably most of you know what's going on.