Chapter 11

Masky POV

I look over at the doorway to see Ben,Hoodie and Jeff shit I'm not wearing my mask. I turn around and look at Toby's window. "the ship is real" I heard Hoodie say. Someone hug be from behind I turn around a bit it was hoodie I sighed in relief. Toby placed my mask on my face I smiled and turned back to the other. "dam and we were so close" Jeff said crossing his arms Ben laughs. "So you guys are a thing now" Ben asked I nod "I'm cool with it" Ben said with smile. "It might take sometime for me to get used to it" Jeff said. Hoodie hugged me again "I'm so happy for you guys" Toby giggles "thanks Hoodie." "Oh Toby can I talk to in private" Hoodie asked Toby nods getting up and leaving me with Ben and Jeff. "So Masky how long have you liked him" I turn to face Jeff "I long time actually" I answered Jeff's question. He nods in response and leaves the room.

"You know what's funny." Ben spoke in a calm voice.

"what is" I raised a eyebrow.

"you remember yesterday right with Toby" he puts his hands on his hips.

"y-yeah"I choked out remembered when Toby tried to kill himself.

"He told me when you left for zalgo knows what in the kitchen. He seemed a little happy when I spoke about you. I ask if you were his boyfriend at the time but he said no but, he wished you were. Look his wish cams true.

I blushed underneath my mask. "that's cute"

He smiles "you know Masky you're a guy lucky to have Toby"

"What do you like him." I asked sarcastically.

"no I'm straight as a line on the road."

I laugh "ok ok what's your point then."

He giggles. "trust me your just lucky to have him and he is lucky to have you as well."

I smile but of course he couldn't see it. "Thanks Ben."

Toby's POV

I walked into Masky's and Hoodie's room and took a seat on Masky's bed. "So ho-odie what did y-you want t-to talk about" I asked

"I wanted to talk about Tim"

---------
Yes cliffhangers  I'm a bitch. I will have the next chapter up soon.

Vote,share and comment I read all my comments and sometimes respond and, I would love it if you checked out my other books.