Chapter 24

Toby's POV

I didn't blink, my eyes were wide but I could still see darkness. I was deep in my thoughts going over every little thing Hoodie said. Thinking about each part and review the details given. He risk his own life just to save mine. Maybe this does mean..."oh just shut up" my voices interrupted my thoughts. The room was back in clear but still some parts dark. "Leave me alone" I said in a whisper voice.

"No we had a agreement" the voice growls.

"When did we ever h-have a agreement"

"When you were crying you said fine...maybe sometimes ok to. Now you're going back on that promise."

"I never promised I said sometimes b-not 24/7. Why are you e-even back here."

"Maybe because you were thinking about the stupid mask man. I was kinda happy for a little bit but no you bring that thing back into this."

"Well it's my life so m-my discussions."

"He's just going to scatter you again so what's the point."

"Haven't you heard of second chances, plus Nurse Ann kiss h-him he never k-kissed her."

"You're going to believe those bitches. They're probably just getting you all happy to kick you to the side again. Watch what you think is the truth is just plain lies."

"You know what deals off."

"What, you twitching freak show you'll not break this deal."

"But I already d-did." I smile

The voice didn't respond I was only left with silence of the room and my thoughts.

I hear foot steps hit against the wooden floors in the hallway. The door knob started turn I quickly hide underneath the bed. Yeah like know ones going to find me here, this is way to cliché. The door opens slowly as it creeks in the process. The only thing I could see were black heels, it was probably a girl but a guy could just be wearing high heels for no reason. The man or lady closed the door and walked as their heel hit the floor. They walked pass the bed I was under, I knew this person either had to be a part of the household or part of Zalgo's army. They stopped right next to Masky's nightstand then they opened it. There was some shuffling then a small orange bottle fell to the ground, it then rolled across the hard wood floor as the person cursed under their breath. They walked over the the bottle then bending down and picking it up. They had black gloves on so I could tell the skin color. The sound of the nightstand draw then closed then the door knock start to turn once more. The person quickly speed walked as their black heel sent vibrants through the floor, they walked into the bathroom close the door behind them.

----
Hope you enjoy, I've actually notice there's not a lot of romance in this story. It's mostly depressing stuff but hey don't worry there'll be romance...hopefully soon.