The worst part which made me want to smack the sleep out of her face was that she didn't even bother looking at him, she just walked away.

"Okay.. so um Christine, I want you to follow me." he said in a nervous way.

I suddenly started smilling. "Okay." I said as I followed behind him.

---------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" I said as he was driving on the road.

"You know we have classes right now right?"

He didn't look at me since his eyes where on the road but I saw a little smirk pop up on his face.

"Its a surprise, what fun would it be if I told you sucker." he said in a laughing tone.

I sighed. "We've been driving for about twenty minutes, tell me alread-"

he suddenly stopped the car as I looked straight ahead. "Where are we?"

He took off his seat belt as he got out the car, walked around and opened the door for me.

He sighed. "You guys just never shut up do you?"

I smiled. "No not really, its really fun to speak a lot, now will you please do the honor of telling where the heck are we?" I said as I got out the car and followed his footsteps.

As I kept on asking him, I saw a big white building, it wasn't that big but it probably was an airport since I saw planes heading out.

I felt him roll his eyes as he drove his fingers through his hair. "Okay fine, we are going skydiving. Jeez you ruined the surprise."

My eyes suddenly widened in amusement. "No bloody way! are you serious?"

He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, my cousin Vinny also works here and he got us some fake ID's."

I got sort of nervous as I scratched the back of my head. "Seriously? I-I-"

He placed his arm over my shoulder. "Its all going to be fine, I promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah he took me skydiving Adriana! IT WAS SUCH A RUSH, I LOVED IT." I squealed as I told Adriana everything that happened while we where in the bathroom.

"Wow, thank god I left class just for you to tell me this." she sighed and she then got a smile printed on her face. "I'm just kidding, wow you're so lucky! I still hate Dylan though."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever it was just amazing jumping out of that plane! I was so bloody nervous I felt as my heart was going to jump out of my chest."

She smiled. "I'm happy for you! finally you go out and have some fun!"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN." the school speakers said as they wanted our attention. "THERE'S A HALF DAY FOR ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF MEMBERS DUE TO CONSTRUCTION WORK TOMORROW. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY."

"WOOHO!" I yelled. "Anyways, yeah, he even said he was sorry and kissed me in the cheek while we where going to jump, then he-"

"Shoot." Adriana said as she saw her phone..

I narrowed my eyebrows. "Is everything alright?"

She nodded as she stared at her screen.

"Yeah, I have to go now cause my friend Colleen said that my teacher is looking for me."

My eyes widened. "Holy chicken leg, I have class too! they must think I'm taking a dump since I've been here so long. Alright I'll see you!"

She smiled. "Yeah, I'll just tell people I took a dump too."