Dream

TheBlackMadHatter won! Thanks for all the ideas there were some really great ones! Go follow her and spam her before she reads this so we can blow her mind!

-----------

Lexi's POV

I woke up and took a shower for the first time in what felt like years. I could finally start moving again and doing things. I feel better, as good as better can get.

I walked downstairs and Dylan gave me a surprised face. It was a very nice house, I'd never seen it before though.

I went up to Dylan and hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me. I took a deep breath. I pulled out of the hug.

"Why did you come for me? I was a complete bitch to you" I asked. It was true. I really had been.

"Because love can make you do crazy things" he gave me a crooked smile.

"Don't say that" I said "I'm not worth loving"

"I'd set the whole fucking world on fire for you. Don't ever say that. You're everything to some people" he told me

"I already feel bad enough. You've spent most of your life chasing me" I said

"And it's how I wanted to spend it Lex"  he said

I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I felt guilty. He had spent 2 years chasing me.

I was still 17 almost 18 now. He is 21.

I walked back up stairs to my room and opened the closet. He had filled it with clothes. Enough for me to live on. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

My blonde dyed hair was fading back to the brown and I had about 6 or 7 inches of brown that had grown in from the roots. My eyes held bags under them from loss of sleep out of fear. I looked skinner than normal from the lack of food I had. My lips were chapped bad. My eyebrows, overgrown and untamed.

I got dressed and had Dylan drive me to a hair dresser. I died my hair back to the brown and had my eyebrows done. I bought more makeup since Dylan had none for me. 

As we were driving back I asked "Dylan, where's my truck?"

He grinned at me "thought you would never ask sexy Lexi"

I gave a small smile and he took me back to the house. I followed him to the garage. There was my red pickup which had obviously been washed.

"I didn't look in it. Just in case there was something important" he said scratching the back of his head.

I looked in it and it was exactly how I left it. Messing and pictures taped to the Windows. I pulled down the picture of me and Zach and held it.

Dylan laid a hand on my back "Don't worry Lex, I'll take care of him"

I smiled and and took of my lighter "Sorry, I have dibs"

Then I burned the picture and watched it crumble into ashes.

----------

Me standing in a white room with white walls and floors. The hallway seemed to continue on forever. I sit down and cross my legs drumming my finger nails on the floor.  I look into the floor and see myself. Then I watch as blood starts to drip down my face in the reflection.

I grab my face and feel nothing but in the reflection it continues to drip. A pool collects on the floor but I still feel nothing on my face. A black tennis shoe stepped in it and I looked up slowly.

Zach stood over me, his gun almost touching my head. His eyes stormy and dark filled with hatred.

"Fuck you" I spat. I surprised myself, I was staring into the eyes of death and all I said was 'Fuck you'.

He laughed at me. The kind of laugh when someone thinks your insane.

"That's all you have to say?" He asked

"Fuck you. Fuck you, you motherfucking douche bag. You're such a fucking cunt loving asshole. You're the biggest man whore I've ever fucked you mother fucker. I hope you burn in hell sucking a dick" I said

"So creative, by your colorful vocabulary I'd have thought you'd have fallen strait out of heaven, beautiful." He said

I looked down into the pool of blood and at my reflection. Dead eyes. Anger filled face. Small, shriveled hands.

I looked back up at him and grabbed the gun by the nozzle flipping him over and taking it. He laid on the ground and I stepped on his neck, slipping my finger into the trigger guard.

"Bitch, I crawled out of hell" I pulled the trigger.