-_-

Zach's POV

As I cut her I saw the hurt in her eyes. She didn't cry though. Not even her were eyes watering. He lip quivered and I scowled. How could she?!

She lied to me. It wouldn't be the first time though. I hate it when she does that.

As much as I hate to say it...I enjoyed cutting her. It satisfied me. But when I looked straight into her eyes I felt regret. Her big green eyes staring back at me broke me.

She held sadness and fear in those eyes too. She was scared. I could tell. I had scared her.

But I knew behind those eyes who would sparkle every time we kissed or when she was excited was a monster. There was a part of her that held no mercy but was only hatred.

One thing I learned to do was see through her mask. And behind it was her inner monster. I hated seeing it at a time but it helped me slap her.

I hit her in the same spot I did in New York. Her knees buckled to the ground. She fell onto the floor.

I heard Thomas laugh, obviously amused "Good. We have much to discuss."

I walked out behind him slamming the door. I followed him into an office where he sat at the desk and motioned for me to take a seat.

"I'm going to get to the point, Zach. We want you to work with us"

---------

Lexi's POV

Dylan was really nice to me. I couldn't move or do anything so he brought me food and every thing else. I felt like shit.

The nightmares were getting worse now each in greater detail. They were mostly about Zach.

I hated being stuck in bed like this. Unable to do anything. If I was attacked now,  I'd surely be dead.

--------

I have writers block again. So I decided to let you guys finish the chapter!

Just message me you ideas and I will give a shout out to the persons chapter I use!

I'm super excited for this!

Try your best!

-Hannah (3/25/16)