Katherine

Cinncinatti was far.  Very far from were I am, but I didn't stop for a second glace back.

I don't care if its risky because he has got every one I give a shit about. I need to find and save them. If anything happened to them I would never forgive myself. I care to much to let go. I know this could be a suicide mission but its worth it if I can save them. He once told me that was my flaw. My weak point.
That no matter what I just cant ever let go. He knows how to bring me down and what to use to do it. He knows my weak spots.

I arrived there. I stood where he told me to go and waited. For some reason I wasn't scared. Not the slightest bit. I was confident standing there as snow falkes whirled around me and the cold biting at my cheeks. I stood and waited then was ushered inside by some random lady. She had a very scared look in her eyes.

"Oh are you Lexi?" She asked me

I nodded yes.

she muttered something along the lines of 'poor dear '. I was confused but brushed it off. She pulled me around the warehouse then stopped. She nodded towards the doors and ran off. I took a deep breath then walked inside.

There he stood next to Maddie. He looked up and smiled wickedly at me.

"Alexis" he said my name with venom

I looked and paniced. Maddie had a rope around her neck and stood on a chair. He was going to hang her. She looked at me with pleading eyes. Tears streamed down my face. My eyes flickered to him and his asshole smirking face. My eyes went hard.

"She is such a dear. But i cant believe how utterly hurt I am with you not introducing me" he said placing a hand over his heart.

"Let her go. This is between you and me Thomas." I said his name with so much hate

"On the contary my dear, this is about everyone" he said

My eyes darted back to her's. Fear was written all over her face. Tears kept falling over her cheeks silently.

"Oh hey Lexi" my eyes averted from Maddie's and met with Jayden's.

"Jayden..?" I said

"Oh I know tragic, working for the bad guy the whole—"

"NO!"

My eyes moved to Ella who just burst through the doors. No. No, she couldn't be... Right?

Confusion washed over me which was soon replaced with anger. I clenched my jaw.

Ella looked at me with fear now.

"No, Lexi listen. I tried to—" she sputtered

"Oh shut up!" Jayden yelled then laughed "it's just perfect isn't it?"

I gave her a stone cold glare my body tensing up.

"No! Thomas you can't do this to her! Lexi is—" ella started

"No" his voice boomed across the room "Katherine, I assigned you this job!"

"Katherine..?" I wondered allowed.

They ignored me.

"No dad!"

Wait...

"Dad?" I said a little louder and their heads snapped to me

Thomas smiled wickedly. "Yes, this is my daughter. One you didn't kill because she was with her mother."

My mouth hung open in shock.

"Please Lexi, I don't want to hurt you at all! I've been trying to stop them!" Ella pleaded

My eyes shot back to Maddie who sat silently staring at me through tears.

I looked back at Ella, or Katherine or whoever she is.

"Heart breaking I know" Jayden said sarcastically. I could hear the smile in her voice.

My eyes looked at Katherine, then Jayden, then Thomas, then Maddie. The worst part is that I knew she was counting one me. Knew her life was in my hands. And that I knew it too. 

Katherine began to run towards Jayden and Thomas pointed to Katherine. Then two body guards I didn't even notice were there pulled her back through the doors she came. She screamed and kicked the whole way.

The doors slammed shut but I could still hear her.

"I told you she would snap" Jayden said to Thomas

Thomas just grunted angrily.

He wiped a tear of Maddie's face which just seemed to make her cry harder.

"I'll do anything" I said quietly

Then he pulled the chair from underneath her feet and I watch as she gasped for air. I tried to run but more guards held me back as I screamed.

Then Maddie's body fell limp.