Short Chapter

Zach's POV

My phone went off and I looked at it. It was from Callie.

Zach! Lexi's hurt! She's in New Orleans

"Goddamnit! Lexi, what the hell did you do!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Then I laughed, "always driving me crazy babe"

Then I changed directions to go to New Orleans.

--------------------------------------------

Dylan's POV

I ran up to Lexi's house. I know she's gone. I don't know where, but hey I've tracked her down before. I put ear to the door.

Now I know enough to know she's in New Orleans hospital for sure. What the hell she got into this time I have no idea.

I ran out and drove back to my house. I grabbed my packed suitcase (figured she'd be gone soon anyways). I grabbed my passport and went to the air port. I got on the closest flight to New Orleans.

I'm going to find her before Zach or else everything's ruined.

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys but I can't write anymore. It's not that I don't have any ideas. You guys really inspired me.

It's that I'm leaving my home, Cincinnati Ohio. And to make it worse I'm listening to Walk The Moon, Different Colors which they're from Cincinnati and that song mentions Cincinnati. I'm in the car right now moving to some place that I will not mention but it's really far away. Like 5 or 6 states. Yeah I know it's sad. I'm crying right now.

I love you guys. U have helped me through this.

-Hannah

Goodbye Abby and Ashton <3 u guys 😭