Fight

OK OK! I know guys....*chokes on sobs* I didn't update on Christmas! I'm am so so so so so so so so soso so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!!!

This IS the Christmas special. Heads up on this, there's a lot of drama!!!

Here's your Christmas special

-------------------/

Lexi's POV

I woke up to Maddie shaking me.

I rolled over, "what is it"

"ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Maddie yelled in my ears

I actually forgot all about Christmas. But hey, can you blame me!? Me life is so screwed that I forget things. It's pretty easy to let things go over your head like that.

I grunted and looked at her. Her eyes were lit up with excitement and she was bouncing up and down.

I laughed a sleepy laugh and smiled at how childish she could be. I rolled over.

She took my hand and tore me out of bed with my bed hair, spandex, and grey tank top. She ran me through their maze of a house (which I still got lost in) and into the living room.

She handed me a box in red wrapping paper labeled

To: Lexi
From: Maddie

I smiled at her and she motioned for me to open it. I tore the wrapping paper off and opened the box. There was a black baseball hat with a grey lid that said Lexi in red with a dripping fount.

I gasped and smiled.

"It's great!" I exclaimed

"Oh I knew you'd love it" Maddie smiled

I pulled out 2 boxes and handed both to her. She squealed and opened the first box.

She gasped as she pulled out black sexy high heels.

"They're great!" She exclaimed

Then she pulled out the second box and it had a necklace with her name written on it.

"I figured since you have always like mine, I'd get you your own" I smiled but a little sting hit my chest as I thought of my necklace.

She beamed at me and put it on quickly.

"It's beautiful" she said happily. I reached to touch mine and the little pain in my chest grew.

--------------

We had been to church and parties, jut about everything. Robin made us dinner. To tell the truth it was about the best Christmas dinner I had ever had. Robin insisted to the chefs on cooking it herself.

Now it was night and I laid in my bed wishing sleep upon me. I shivered and pulled the blankets up higher onto me.

I wonder what Ella was doing. Where was Zach. Where's Dylan. The pain in my chest was back. Sometimes I wish I never got my memories back.

Tears filled my eyes. And I took a deep breathe. They fell silently down my face and I let them.

If this is what the world really wants for me, so be it. If this is what someone wants so badly out of me so it will be.

------------------

The next day I knew that there would be an early fight so I got up at 5:30 am. I slapped my alarm clock off and stood up. I grabbed my hair brush and brushed through my blonde hair.