Smiles

Chapter dedicated to motocross_chick_01 for being amazeballz and commenting a lot. And a lot of u will be like 'wait.. I comment too!!'  Don't worry I see all of them but these stood out!!

------/------

I don't know how.

I don't know when.

And I don't know where the hell I'll go.

But, I have to leave. Soon.

I can't and I will not let anyone be punished because of my past. The past that has haunted me for too long.

All I know is that if he has my number, he's tracking me. He knows exactly where I am. So first thing on the list—get knew phone and number.

Second—get fake id's. I can't be Alexis Carson anymore.

Third—find a place to go. Somewhere far.

Fourth—get a new license plate. Can't have him track me by car.

Fifth—find how to let go. Let go of this place and leave. Pack and leave. Don't tell anyone.

That's it. Easy right? You would think. Yeah actually you wouldn't. Because it is hard. It sounds hard. To throw away my life, on purpose. Is just a little difficult, don't you think?

So today I bought a second phone. The same version, same color. I put all of my contacts in and got a second number. Then I went to the gym to let out some energy.

I got dressed in a grey tank top and some back shorts with black convers. I just left my hair down and took my truck. I walked in and went straight to boxing.

I did this for forty minutes straight then took a water brake. As I was about to start again I heard a voice.

"What are you doing here?" Theo asked me

"Do you stalk me or something?" I asked a little to harsh

"Gosh Lexi calm down" he said

"Sorry, Theo, it's just—I'm really stressed" I sighed

"About what?" He asked

"I'm—It doesn't matter" I said

"Sure seems that way" he said sarcastically

I sighed and punched the bag as hard as I could and it slammed backwards.

"Come on, can tell me" he nagged

"I'm" punch "not" punch "in" punch "the—mood" punch

He caught the punching back and looked me straight in the eyes. His face was close.

"Lexi" his breath tickled my face

For some reason I felt like I should have poured out all of my feelings, thoughts, and everything about my past. Tears filled my eyes but I quickly stopped them from falling. I walked away from him and took off my boxing gloves. He grabbed my wrist.

"You can tell me" he met my eyes again

I ripped my arm away and picked up some weights. I looked—10 pounds, 15, 20, 25, 30—I grabbed the 30 and picked it up. My mussels flexed and the guys around me stared.

I shot them mean looks. And they started to check me out. I rolled my eyes and Theo came up to me.

"Stop the eye wandering" Theo yelled at them

I put down the weights and faced Theo.

"Not to be rude, but can you leave me a lone"

"Tell me" he demanded towering over me