Chapter 24: Love Never Fails But Honesty Does

En başından başla

This song wasn’t really a song that people shouted over. It was a nice peaceful song.

“I LOVE YOU GUY!!!” I shouted

What?

It was quiet and the perfect time to confess my love for Guy Berryman.

It would have been awkward if I told him that when I met him.

“I love you too!” He exclaimed back as he smiled that perfect smile of his.

Gosh, I’m surprised I haven’t fainted yet.

::: A/N! THERE’S A PIC OF GUY BERRYMAN ON THE SIDE!!---->>> :::

I could hear Aaron growling ferociously next to me but I paid him no attention.

Stupid, jealous Alpha

The concert went on for another half an hour until ‘Every Teardrop is a Waterfall’ started playing and I just went insanely wild as I danced to the song.

I heard Aaron cracking up next me.

This bitch was not laughing at me.

But I am. He laughed as he mind linked me.

I glared his way before continuing my screaming and dancing.

And then about 40 seconds later, I was so into the song that I didn’t realize that Aaron was no talking to some red headed bimbo that was attached to him like a leach.

“I said no” He growled as he tried to push her off of him.

“Aw, come on, my name’s Talia and we could have some real good fun. I know you’re looking for a good time tonight.” She batted her eyelashes unattractively.

And at that moment, Aaron froze all of a sudden. He looked at her deeply like he was trying to find out what her deal was. It was actually kind of creepy and weird because he was freaking me out.

He had a pained expression on his face for some reason and I didn’t know why. He should be having a disgusted look on his face right and now and he’s feeling sad?

What the hell?

“He’s not interested” I finally walked up to the commotion and made my input.

“And who are you?” She asked me with a disgusted look on her face.

“His girlfriend” I gave her a death glare as I crossed my arms over my chest.

She rolled her eyes and turned back to a still frozen Aaron.

What the hell was wrong with him? Shouldn’t he be fighting her off.

“You wanna leave this place?” She asked him as she smiled big.

Ugly bitch.

Aaron didn’t respond. He just stood there and stared at her.

“Talia?” He called her in shock. But he had a confused look on his face.

“What’s your last name?” He asked her.

“Talia Payton. Daughter of Michael Payton, CEO of Exxon Mobil.” She said proudly.

A/N! Just a fake name. He’s not seriously the CEO of Exxon Mobil.

I wanted to punch her fake boobs off her chest. I don’t think she realizes that nobody gives a flying fuck.

But I mostly wanted to punch Aaron for just standing there and not doing anything about her.

“No one actually cares” I said as Aaron sighed in relief.