Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 23

Start from the beginning

“Thanks.” He laughed, smiling brightly and I went around to the passenger side as I devoured the one slice of bacon and slid into the seat.

“Aw, no glasses today?” Drake teased and I scowled.

“No.”

“Why not?” He chuckled.

“Does it matter?” I grumbled, crossing my arms as he started the loud engine.

I heard him chuckle under his breath then froze when I felt his lips against my ear.

“Because you look hot in them.” He whispered and I blushed.

“U-uh….” I stuttered, my voice cracking and I licked my lips. He laughed lightly then went back to his own seat to start backing out the drive while I just stared at him.

“I know you like me Jack.” Drake said, smirking and I blushed darker.

“How in t-the h-hell would you know t-that?” I stuttered. Geh. What the hell man?! I don’t stutter!

“Because I’m the only one you stutter around and you can’t meet my eye most of the time.” I scowled.

“And that you always help me when I don’t know something.” I sunk in my seat.

“And that you seem to touch me a lot.”

I ducked my head, pulling the black beanie I had on over my eyes.

I froze again as I felt his hand on my shoulder, his fingers brushing along the tattoo on my neck. Of all the people in the Gamer Club, I had the most tattoos. Sixteen last time I checked.

“Which tattoo hurt the most?” He murmured, still stroking my skin and I shivered.

“The one on my chest.” I whispered, relaxing slightly.

“Mm….you know no one has seen all your tattoos? I’ve only ever seen two.” I felt his fingers move up behind my ear where a small smiley face with fangs was.

“Seriously? I thought you’ve seen the one on my arms.” I mumbled, tilting my head.

“You have some on your arms?” He asked in shock.

“Arms, legs, feet, back, chest, neck, ear…..” I cut off, smirking.

“Don’t tell me you have one on your dick man.” Drake whined and I chuckled.

“Nah. I have one on my cut lines though.”

“You have a V?” He questioned and I nodded, lifting my hat up to glance at him. He was chuckling.

“Why are you laughing?” I grumbled, pursing my lips.

“Because you’re so lazy.”

“I am not!” I growled, flicking his cheek and he blinked.

“Did you just flick my face?”

“Yup!” I laughed, grabbing my bag and opening the door since we had just arrived at school.

“You’re such an idiot.” He chuckled, getting out as well. I froze, my eyes narrowing and my voice going cold.

~Drake’s POV~

“Don’t call me that.”

I paused at the sound of his voice. All cheerfulness and joking was gone. And when I looked up and met those purple-contacted eyes, I let in a gasp of breath.

Well….damn.

Who knew Jack could be scary? Like at all? Right now he was fucking….glaring at me. He doesn’t glare at anyone!