6 o'clock at Amane's

11's POV

As directed, I was told that I was supposed to be dressed as if it was a slumber party. I wore the white pajamas I had and tied my hair back into it's pigtails that I had before and brought one of the pillows from the room.

I went out of the room as my eyes widened when all of a sudden the sort of quiet SPK room was filled with loud murmurs when the Japanese Police Task Force came.

The youngest one, Matsuda, I believe, was smiling and grinning. I think Watari was right, he is sort of an idiot.

"Wow! Near, is this your girlfriend? She's so adorable for a young lady like her! Just perfect for-" Matsuda was cut off by Near shooting a death glare at him.

"Say girlfriend one more time and you'll see what a painful death you'll have," Near said as Matsuda started to quiver as he slowly backed away.

"Ah...haha...sorry," he said and hid behind who I believe was Aizawa and Mogi.

"You are such an idiot..," Aizawa said and face palmed himself. Mogi crossed his arms and slightly smirked.

"Matsuda, I'm going to have you accompany us while going to the slumber party. Gevanni will be there supplying the wires and cameras. Lidner will keep an eye on the hideout as Rester will keep track of murders that go one. Aizawa, if possible, I booked two tickets to their hideout in America with you and Mogi," Near said and got his costume, going to the bathroom.

"Aha...Misa Amane..," Matsuda said, fantasizing as Mogi smacked him on the arm.

"Now's not the time!" Mogi exclaimed as Near stepped out of the bathroom as a new person.

I already saw his disguise, but I still couldn't get over the fact that he looked so much like a girl. The task force was frozen still in shock.

"Near?!" Aizawa and Mogi exclaimed at the same time. Matsuda was laughing.

"Wait, Near? You look so much like a girl! Haha!" He exclaimed and almost started to roll on the floor.

Near threw a piece of dice at him as Aizawa and Mogi left the headquarters and everyone else got to their positions. Matsuda was driving while humming a sudden song as both Near and I sat in the back.

"So, Ms. 11, how do you and Near know each other?" Matsuda asked. My eyes widened as I stared at the lights around Japan. It was much different from England. I reached in the pillow cover and opened the white box, touching the piece of paper Near gave me.

"We were at the orphanage, of Wammy's House," I said and looked out my window.

"Awe, that's adorable!" Matsuda exclaimed and continued to him the tune of the radio.

Near was clearly enraged as he shot death glares at Matsuda. "I told you already if you're thinking that..."

"Haha, sorry, Mr. Near I'll keep on driving," Matsuda said as I looked out the window, at all of the lights when the car stopped just right in front of what seemed to be a tall building.

I clutched onto my pillow as Matsuda joined us, Near patted my head. "Just play along with it," Near whispered in my ear. I nodded and hid my mouth in my pillow as I knocked on the door.

"Hi, Amber! Hi, Natalia! Hi- Matsuda?" Misa was cheerful when all of a sudden she noticed that Matsuda was here. He gave a shy wave and laughed.

"Hello, Misa-Misa! Long time, no see!" He exclaimed as Misa frowned and nodded.

"I forgot, he was your cousin...," Misa said as she sounded all of a sudden glum. Near rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Sadly," he muttered in his girl's voice.

"Haha! Forget about the past, now's the time for our slumber party!" Misa exclaimed as she let the two of us in and immediately slammed the door shut when Matsuda was about to go in.

"That was part of the plan," I thought in my mind as I walked inside the huge building that seemed like I was in heaven.

"Woah," I said aloud, clearly impressed and shocked. Really, less shocked. Then again, she was a celebrity.

"Help yourself!" Misa exclaimed and giggled. I nodded as I sat on the couch and hid my face in my pillow. Near sat next to me and handed me a piece of paper.

Act natural

I nodded and picked up a piece of candy on the table, unwrapping it and putting it in my mouth. I hid the piece of paper in my pillow as I couldn't help but think of what would happen, if we die right at this point.

"So! Hey, I want to show you two something! But don't tell anyone about this, okay?" Misa asked as we both nodded. She rummaged through some things in her desk and grinned.

"Tada!" She exclaimed.

The book was written in Japanese that I could translate to "Death Note". My eyes widened as she saw that we were looking at it before our own eyes.

"I don't have a Shinigami with me right now. Rem died..," Misa said and frowned. She clutched the book to her chest. "But, it's the only thing that reminds me of Light..," Misa said looking like she was about to tear up.

"Misa-Chan..," Near said and patted her back, looking like she's comforting her to gain her trust. "Don't fret. It's okay. Kira's actions weren't bad so please, don't think his actions were in vain."

I nodded as she smiled at the both of us, handing us two pieces of paper. "I want you to keep them. Because, because I'll continue Kira's deeds! He was doing good, not bad!" Misa exclaimed.

Near's face scrunched up a little when she said that. Nonetheless, she still didn't know it. "It's okay, Misa-Chan," Near said and glanced at me as a signal.

I quickly got out my phone secretly while Near was distracting Misa with him comforting her. I dialed 11 as Matsuda called.

"Hello?" I called in the phone.

"Y-Yes, 11! I'm outside waiting to pick you up! Tell you that your aunt had a heart attack and-"

"What?! Oh no!" I exclaimed and out a hand over my mouth.

"Misa I'm afraid we can't stay for the sleepover. Our aunt just had a heart attack," I told her sadly. I got my pillow and waved at her as Near quickly got up. We found Matsuda there, waiting in his car as Near and I quickly got into our seats as Matsuda started to drive.

"There's actually an emergency in the headquarters," Matsuda said while driving. "Some of the orphanage kids saved Linda and..," Matsuda trailed off.

"Linda came over to see you, Near."