Misa-Misa Second Kira

11's POV

"Take off the jacket," Halle said as I nodded and took it off, putting my cellphone in my skirt picket as Halle handed me a T-Shirt of Misa-Misa. I put it on over my other shirt as Halle started to give me directions. She handed me a piece of paper that had most of the information of Misa-Misa. She had also gave me an earpiece that is used when talking to Misa.

"You must act like a fan of Misa-Misa for you to trick her. Start up a conversation with her and when you feel the need to say it, mention the death note," Halle said as she handed me the ticket. The limo stopped driving as I saw a crowd of fans standing in line.

On the right side had a sign that said "Meet and Greet" and I seemed to be one of the few people there. I heard my phone buzz and I saw a text from Near.

Near: You're the last person in line.
Break a leg.

Thanks

Near: Don't thank me yet.

After the line had cleared up, I saw Misa-Misa there, standing up, all cheery. "I-It's actually Misa-Misa!" I exclaimed in shock, putting my hands over my mouth and squealed. "It's so great to finally meet you! I came all the way from Winchester, England to see you! We are almost alike with our backstories! You're my idol!"

Misa smiled and gave me a hug. "And, how do you mean that?" Misa asked as I breathed in and out, calming myself down. Misa sat on the left seat and I sat on the right. I sighed and fumbled with my fingers, acting shy. She was a pop star!

"W-Well, when I was little, my parents were murdered..., and you showed me that I could still smile after that!" I exclaimed as Misa's expression softened as she nodded.

"You see, anyone can smile through the pain. It just takes a little push to be able to do it," Misa said as I nodded in agreement. I looked around the area for the death note.

"Misa-Misa is an idiot, remember that," I remembered Halle say as I looked around the place.

"Wow, this place looks amazing!" I exclaimed as Misa giggled and nodded.

"So, what happened to the murderer?" Misa asked as I sighed. However, sweat was beading on my forehead and I bit my lip. At this moment, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

"Excuse me," I said as I looked at the text message from Near.

Say that Kira killed him

I turned off my phone as I fumbled with my fingers and sighed again. "Kira killed him."

Misa's eyes widened as I could see that tears welled up in her eyes. She sighed and wiped her eyes and smiled at me, as I clearly knew it was a fake smile.

"D-Do you think of Kira...as a bad person..?" Misa asked as I sighed and bit my lip, pretending that I was thinking when I was just waiting for a response in my earpiece.

"Say no, he killed the murderer of my parents," Near said into the earpiece.

"I...I don't think so. If he's targeting criminals, then I wouldn't say he would be that bad," I said as I slightly quivered in fear. From what I heard from, she had the Shinigami eyes, so if I lied about my name, then she would write down my real name into her death note.

"Ah, I see. We think alike, uh...what's your name?" She asked, staring above my head. I raised one eyebrow.

"She...can't see my name..?" I thought as I sighed and frowned.

"I..I don't have a name. But, I will go by 11," I told Misa-Misa as she furrowed her eyebrows and kept looking above my head.

"Well...okay, 11? You know what? I'm going to call you by a name! For someone from England, I've heard that Amber is a nice name!" Misa exclaimed and smiled. I gave her a look of gratitude.

"Thank you. I've always loved to have a name, Misa-Misa," I said as she still continued to look at my head in confusion.

"Oh....okay! So the concert's going to start soon, Amber! You should get your seats quickly! Oh, and here," she said and handed me a picture of her with a signature on it and including a few digits. "An autograph, for a fan!" Misa-Misa exclaimed.

"W-Woah...," I said in shock. I looked up at her and smiled. "Hopefully I'll see you again, Misa!" I exclaimed and waved at her as she blew a kiss. I walked out of the building as I didn't go to the concert, which was Halle's orders from L.

"We're you able to talk about the death note?" Near asked on the earpiece. I shook my head and frowned.

"No, not yet. But, I think that we'll be able to meet again. She gave her phone number on her autograph," I told Near.

"Oh, in that case, good work," Near said as there was a long pause. "So, do you prefer me to call you as 11 or Amber Abbott?" Near asked me. I was silent for a while. If my last name was Abbott, my first name isn't confirmed.

My initials would be AA. A is the first letter of the alphabet. So it would still be 11.

"11," I told Near. "11's all I have left of Watari," I told him. "If 11 changes to Amber, then it's the same. AA is the same thing as 11 just in different classes. If anything, keep 11."

Near was silent at this moment. I could still heard pieces of a puzzle clicking in the background.

"Like I said, 11, you are not what Mello and Matt think you are. You have abilities waiting to be used. Lidner will take you to headquarters to share information with the rest of the SPK," Near said and hung up.