Epilogue

Joy opens the door, ushering Grace and Jonathan inside; away from the biting of the winter air. It is their first day at preschool and she seems more nervous than they are. Grace is excited but quite shy to the new environment, and Jonathan can simply not be described as anything but buzzing. He's always been very outgoing and bold, just like his father; curious blue eyes seeking out mischief time and time again. He quickly runs for the play-room once he's taken off all those thick, thick clothes. What a bother those are! His mother simply shakes her head fondly at her son, the warm smile ever present.

Grace tugs uncertainly at the end of her mother's cardigan with a bright smile on her face, as if she doesn't know if she is allowed to follow after her brother and join the games but that she is unbelievably eager to. Joy crouches down to hold her daughter's face in her palms, softly tucking a silk curl behind Grace's dainty ear.

"Go and play, lovey. I love you, and your daddies do, too. I'll pick you up in a little while."

Joy leaned in and pressed her lips to her daughter's nose in a tender kiss, full of love and devotion.

"Alright, mummy dearest. I love you," she let the sentence trail awkwardly and Joy immediately hardened her gaze in a stern but joking way as Grace cracked and said "too!" through a wide smile. "When Daddy Harry does that Daddy Lou always attacks him with kisses."

"Is it kisses that you want, love?"

"Yes, because I'll miss you!"

Her mother's lip quivered as she peppered Grace's little face with light but meaningful kisses. Grace just giggled, "Bye, mum!" and then she ran after her brother.

"I never knew you'd give birth to your own one day, Joy. You and kids are a really pretty sight."

Startled, Joy looks up at the woman who is her children's preschool teacher.

"Oh."

A rueful smile appeared as she took in her familiar and pretty face.

"Lovely to see you, Michelle."

- The 19th of February, 2013, before the Take Me Home tour.

"Harry, would you be kind enough to answer a question that has been asked all around the globe recently?"

Harry shifts a tad uncomfortably in the vibrant coloured sofa. His jeans were itching and those being skin tight made his thighs feel suffocated. The fabric of his blazer was ten layers too thick and he was sweating odiously.

It didn't look that way, though.

To the camera he looked calm, smiley and charming. The exact opposite.

The petite woman in the armchair replaced a rogue strand of her oak tinted hair to its former place, recreating the flawless piece of art.

"So many fans have all been asking the same question. What exactly is your orientation?"

"Um, well, I've never wanted to put a label on things really. I've always dated girls before but... Lou just turned me around completely and now I wouldn't be able to my head around a life without him, I just-it's quite hard to explain," he finished sheepishly. The interviewer looked a tad concentrated with (perfect) furrowed brows before she opened her mouth in an attempt to make sense of it all.

"So what you're saying is, that you are bi but prefer boys now?"

Harry still being insecure and unsure of his sexuality answered truthfully.

"Incorrect. I am straight but I prefer Louis," his voice was light but laced with deep emotion. He took his boyfriend's hand in his own and smiled the most endearing smile. "Always Louis over everybody."

Louis beamed with some sort of innate light as he placed his hands on either side of Harry's face, feeling up the dimples and planting a kiss upon his plump lips.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

fin