Hate-Love Palomo x Reader

"Palomo!!" You shouted in annoyance. Said boy looked at you, fear in his eyes.

"Y-Yes..?" You sighed and rubbed your temples.

"Stop. Just- just stop doing whatever it is you're doing to make Bitters so fuckin' annoyed."

"Mhm." He nodded, a cute look on his face. Not that you would ever admit that aloud.

"Alright." You said and walked off, thinking about what you were gonna do for the rest of the night.

'Hm.. Netflix? Video games, maybe? Oh! Or I could use that new toy I got on the last shipment.' You chuckled. 'Definitely the new toy.'

~#^]!!tiem skipe!![^#~

"Oh yeah.." You moaned out. "This is the life... Ouch, that burns.." You mumbled as your IcyHot patch grew warmer on the kink in your neck. (Ha I bet you guys thought it was gonna be a vibrator or a dildo)

"U-um Captain (L/N)," A male's voice called in through the door.

"Come in~" You told him and closed your eyes. When the door closed behind him you opened them back up. The male, Andersmith, had a light blush on his face.

"C-Captain, what're you doing?"

"Tryin' to get this kink out of my neck." You said.

"Oh.. You know, Jensen is really good at getting out the kinks in Captain Simmons' neck. A-and Captain Grif's too."

"I'll look into it. Thanks, Smith. What d'ya come here for anyway?" You tilted your head curiously.

"O-Oh, Tucker sent me to check on you since he couldn't find Palomo. He heard..moans." You blushed lightly.

"I see.." You whispered. "Well I'm gonna go talk to Kate about that massage." You stood up and walked towards Smith. You put your hand and his shoulder and your mouth next to his ear. "And, for the record, I was moaning." You smirked and walked away, leaving a madly blushing Smith standing in your room.

<<to Jensen whom is trying to fix a warthog>>

"Hey, Katie," You said while walking up to her.

"Y-Yes Captain?" She turned to face you, saluting. While doing so she got a bit of oil on her forehead. You bit your lip, trying not to laugh.

"You got a little somethin' right here.." You told her and grabbed a rag from the floor, making sure it was clean before wiping off the oil.

"Ohmygod you're a lesbian." Someone said from behind you, you felt your eye twitch in annoyance. It just had to be him. Palomo.

"No, you bloody idiot. I am not a lesbian." You turned around, glaring angrily.

"GAH!!" He shouted and ran. Faintly you heard him talking to Tucker, "She's scary..!"

"You probably made her mad, genius."

You sighed and winced when the pain in your neck hurt again.

"Uh.. Are you okay, Captain?"

"Hunky dory. Thanks for asking."

"Does it have to do with your neck, or Palomo?" You sighed and rubber your temples.

"Both, at the moment."

"I'll help you with the neck trouble!" She smiled widely, you smirked slightly.

"Thanks, that would be a great help." Your smirk became a warm smile, a genuine warm smile.

"Wow.." She whispered. "You do smile. I thought Simmons was joking.." Your eye twitched slightly. "Oh, uh sorry.."

"It's fine.." You mumbled and held your neck.

[{another fackin' time skip my motherfuckin miracles}]

You sighed as you got up from the table.

"Thank you so much, Katie. How can I repay you?"

"Well.." She started. "Youcansortamaybeteachmeaboutmechanicssoicanactuallyfixthewarthogsandmongoosesinsteadoffurtherbreakingthem" Jensen sputtered out all in one breath. It took you a moment to realize what she was saying.

"Oh, sure. I'll help." You gave a her a small smile, it was barely noticeable actually.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!" She shouted and pulled you into a tight hug. You sweatdropped.

"Um.. Can you stop please."

"Oh uh yeah sorry, Captain."

"No problemo. Want me to start teaching you now? Or our next day off..?"

"Now, please." She said eagerly. You chuckled.

"Lemme change into something more normal for what I'm about to teach you."

"Okay!!" She shouted and you went back to your room, changing into a tank top and some shorts. It wouldn't matter if you got cut or something. Not like anyone sees your legs anyways.

"Back." You bluntly stated and pulled out one of those rolly thingies that mechanics use, you don't remember the name of it. Jensen pulls one out too. You both went under the warthog and you taught her everything you know about warthogs and mongooses. You sighed and stood up, your back cracking loudly.

"Ouch.." You mumbled quietly.

"OHMYGOD YOU'RE SWEARY AND OILY" You facepalmed.

"Charles," You started.

"OH DROPPIN' THAT FIRST NAME SHIET!!" Andersmith yelled from somewhere.

"Shut up you idiot!!" Bitters shouted at him and they went back to spying on you and Palomo.

"Y-Yes captain?"

"Calm down please. Whenever you see me you start shouting random things-" you held both of his hands in your own. "-and it's getting quite fucking frustrating you bloody wanker."

"A-ah, s-sorry Captain.."

"I fucking hate you."

"Love*" Everyone corrected.

"Okay, I hate-love you, Charles Palomo."

"I love you too, Captain (L/N)."