Cookies! AND Orange Juice! | Caboose x Reader (Part 2!!)

Woah I finally wrote this man.

You stared at Caboose for a moment. "Okay.." You weren't exactly the girliest soldier. No that reward was already taken by the pink armored soldier, Donut.

"Hey, (M/Y/N. male version of your first name)" Tucker said. You turned your head to greet him. "How come you never take your armour off?"

You shrugged. "I just think I'm ugly.. Also, I'm a but shy.." You lied, well except for the part about thinking you were ugly, no that part was true.

"Oh." Tucker said and left the room.

~~~a few hours later~~~

"Rookie, for the last time we don't care if your ugly. We just want to know what you look like!!" Church shouted angrily at you.

You turned off your voice filter. "Fine.." You said in an almost inaudible voice.

You reached up for your helmet and took it off.

«Caboose's POV»

She was absolutely beautiful. I stared in awe at the beautiful (h/c) girl before me. I mean, I liked her for her personality, even if we thought she was a guy, but now I like her even more.. I felt my cheeks go slightly warm.

"Holy crap!! No wonder you didn't want us to see your face, you didn't want Tucker hitting on you!" Church shouted. Tucker and I continued to stare.

«back to your POV»

They all stared at you. You blushed slightly, you had a small crush on the childish soldier, also know as Michael J. Caboose. He leaned forward towards your face, your blush darkening since he didn't have his helmet on either. Your noses touched.

"I- uh- um- I-" You stuttered out. Caboose picked you up, earning a small 'Eep' from you.

Caboose ran down the hall. You looked at Church and Tucker for help, but they simply whistled as if nothing had just happened.

Caboose whispered huskily in your ear, "Will you be the orange juice to my cookies?" You smiled widely at his question.

"Y-Yes.." You answered quietly. He kissed your lips for a few seconds before breaking it, you both needing air.

"Thank you.." "For what?" "For being so cute." Caboose pecked your lips once more before leaving the room, specifically leaving you a blushing mess on his bed.

Now wasn't that adorable? Yes, yes it was. I'm up for taking requests if you want me to!!