Cleaning-Donut x Male!Reader part 2

SMUT WARNING, KYAAAHH!!!

Oh god this is gonna be terrible.

You bit your lip gently as you glance at the time. It read 20:40, or 8:40. 'I have 20 minutes to get to the bluff..' You thought, shivering at what Donut might do to you.

"Here goes nothing. My ass, or penis, with lose their virginity today." You mumbled quietly, since you were alone.

"What's a vir-gine(sounds like wine)-ety?" A childish voice asked you. You tensed up at Caboose's voice.

"I-uh- ask Wash." You blurted out, not really wanting to explain it.

"Okie!" Caboose said and practically bounced out of the room.

>~< Tiny time skip >~<

You sighed and bounced your leg up and down, nervously waiting for Donut to show up.

"Hey! You- you came!" A cheery voice shouted. You shivered slightly at the last word. "Came."

"Uh yeah." You started. "I, uh, I guess I did, eheh." You nervously laughed afterwords.

"Well, lets get cleaning!!" He shouted. Oddly, his voice was full of lust, his intent was obvious now.

"Okay-" You were suddenly cut off as Donut ripped off your helmet and mashed his lips against yours.

"You've been teasing me for a while now, haven't you?~ I see you, working out in those tight shorts~ Your v-line visible~ Your moo snuckel showing~" (Note: no, I do not mean the YouTuber. A moo snuckel is the male version of a camel toe, nasty) His voice was so, so soft. So, devious. You gulped nervously. "Take your armor off. Now."

You quickly complied to his instructions, taking your armor off. Taking it off left you in a black tank top and your boxers. "S-sir, I've finished taking off my a-armor." You cursed for stuttering.

"Well then~" Donut drawled out, sprawled out on a bed. Completely naked. "Come, join me~"

You cautiously walked over, he yanked you down onto the bed and held your arms above your head while he kissed you deeply. 'Strawberries,' You thought. 'He tastes like strawberries. Weird.'

He pulled back and stared into your (E/C) eyes. "(M/Y/N), I love you so, so much~" He then attacked your neck with kisses, a few gentle bites here and there. Now, one would think that Franklin Delano Donut would be the recessive one in intercourse, it was the exact opposite. He was the dominant one, it seems he's done this before.

You moaned slightly before managing to stutter out a response, "I-I love y-you t-too, D-Donut~" You could feel a weird warm feeling, down near your crotch. Where Donut's knee was rubbing.

"Oh~ What's this?~ An erection already?~" He ripped open your tank top and kissed down your stomach, getting closer and closer to your boner each kiss.

"A-ah, s-stop. P-please, I'm b-begging you," One thing you didn't expect: He was watching gay porn on a large tv in the bluff.

"Uh, where the hell did you get the TV from, Donut?" You asked, confused.

"Found it~" He finally reached down to your (F/C) boxers. Donut gently pulled them down to your ankles, his teeth gently grazing your skin. Suddenly your dick came out, long and hard. You attempted to cover it, but your hands were still being held in place by Donut. He chuckled quietly, "Well, you're awfully big~" Your face became a deep scarlet when he said that.

"D-Don't s-s-say that!!" You yelled, struggling in his grip.

"Ooh~ We have a struggler~" Donut giggled a bit, taking your long, hard dick into his hand and started to rub it slowly. You moaned loudly and bit your lip, not wanting to satisfy Donut's wants for your pleasure. Previously said male bent his head down and licked the tip of your penis.

"O-oh god~" You moaned out and curled your toes. Suddenly, Donut stood up, his ass hovering above your dick. He gripped it and slowly lowered himself onto your cock. You bit your lip, hard.

"Mm~ You're so big~ So strong~" Donut started move up and down, his asshole clenching around your dick. Your back arched.

"I-I'm c-c-cumming!!" You said and came into Donut's ass, releasing the warm sticky liquid.

"Ah-ah!" You could see Donut's back arch from behind, his butt clenching even more.

"That was...that was great, sweetie~" He drawled out. You grunted in response. He got off of you and laid down next to you on the bed. "I love you, (M/Y/N)." Donut pecked your lips.

"I...I love you too, D-Donut.." You told the male and lovingly kissed his cheek.

That was terrifying to write, I swear.