Your Hair.. | Locus X Mercenary!Reader

You sighed as you completely ignored Kimball's speech to the soldiers.

"Sarge is gone, Wash is gone. How the hell are we supposed to do this without them?" A maroon-colored soldier asked. You rolled your eyes under your helmet as you stood next to Felix, one of your.. "friends."

"Yeah. None of us have ever lead anyone before." The teal aqua guy said.

"Well... Not for very long." A cobalt blue soldier said.

"I know, but... You just need to try." Kimball said. You rolled your eyes once more. 'Kimball and her lying shit.' You thought.

The soldiers walked out of the room, somewhat sadly. You smiled smally at them.

Kimball turned to you and Felix.

"Rogue, Felix. Dismissed." You both nodded in response and headed to your rooms. Like Locus, you preferred to be called by your armor name instead of your birth name. Ironic, huh?

"So, Rogue," Tucker, the teal, aqua -whatever the fuck color it was- soldier started. "What do you look like?"

"Fuck. Off." Was all you said and turned away from him.

"I was just asking!!"

"No, you were trying to get in my armor. Besides, why would I show you?"

"'Cause you love me! Duh!"

"No, no I don't, Tucker. Actually, I would rather date Grif, than be with you."

"But he's gross! He's grosser than me!!"

"My point exactly. Though, he's not sexually starved. Like you." You walked down the hall and back to your room.

You were about to take off your helmet, but someone knocked on the door. "What?" You called out.

The door quickly opened then closed behind the person. You heard a small 'click.' They obviously locked the doors behind them. "Yes?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's me, Felix." He said. You rolled your eyes.

"Sure.. Locus. You can come out." You said and took your helmet off, your hair ending up everywhere.

"(Y/N)." Locus stated, he was the only one that knew your real name.

"What?"

"Your hair... It's everywhere."

"Yeah, and..?"

"It's bothering me."

"'Kay." You mumbled and started to take off the rest of your armor.

"Let me fix it." He said, picked up your brush and started to brush your hair.

"Your such a softie sometimes.." You whispered to yourself.

"Shut up." He responded. You smiled and patted his head.

"You love me, though." He lowly growled.