Do I Really Love Her? - Wash x Insane!Reader part 2

Wash watched as Simmons caressed your face. He felt his eyes burn, he nommed on his lip.

"I-I'll be right back.." He told everyone, his voice cracking slightly. Caboose stared at Wash in confusion.

"Washington..?" Caboose asked, turning to go after him. Tucker placed a hand on Caboose's shoulder.

"Let him be for now, Caboose.." Tucker stared off at the Freelancer with sad eyes. (Tuckington ftw)

"O-Okay.." Caboose looked down at the ground. Simmons bit his lip under his helmet.

"C'mon (Y/N).. You can make it through.." He whispered to you. Suddenly you sat up, gasping for air. "(Y/N)!!" He hugged you tightly.

"R-Richard... Did it, Did it happen again?" You asked him, he nodded in response. "Who did I-" You coughed. "Who did I hurt this time?"

"No one." You could tell he was crying and smiling. "You, You hurt nobody."

"Well, I mean-" Grif started to say, but Tucker hit the back of his head. "What the fuck, man?!" You laughed, coughing a little. You noticed someone wasn't there..

"Wh-Where's Wash?" You asked, a hint of worry and sadness in your voice.

"He went for a, um, a walk." Tucker told you, you looked at him in confusion. You then turned to your brother.

"Simmons, can I go see him..?" Your brother looked at you for a moment, thinking.

"Uh, yeah. Tucker, can you please take her to him?" Simmons asked the teal-blue green-aqua soldier.

"Sure, why not." He shrugged and motioned for you to follow him, you got up and did as he asked you to.

~~tiny time skip~~

Tucker knocked on a door, sniffling could be heard inside.

"Uh, hey Wash? (Y/N)'s here to talk to you." Tucker told Wash. Wash seemed to sniffle once more and then opened his door. His helmet was off. You saw his blonde hair, that was a mess, his blue eyes, red and puffy.

"Thanks for guiding me over here, Tucker." You told him.

"No problem." He left the doorway, probably going to his own room.

"Can I, um, come in?" You asked Wash, looking down at your feet.

"Yeah, sure." He responded and moved out of the way so you could come in. You walked in and awkwardly leaned against the wall. "Uh, take a seat." Wash said, motioning to his desk chair or bed.

"O-okay.." You quietly said and sat down on the chair while he sat on the edge of the bed. You took note of the pictures of cats and one of the only Freelancer picture. You looked at it. You got up and walked towards it since it was across the room.

"What're you doing, (Y/N)?" Wash asked you, but you ignored him. You unpinned the picture from the bulletin board. "Hey, put that back!" He suddenly got up, you continued to ignore him.

"I-I have this picture.." You mumbled. He stared at you in confusion.

"How..?"

"I-I don't know how, Wash. I just, I know I have it. It's in my room. It's, it's in a picture frame on my desk." You looked back slightly, finally noticing the many tissues in his room. (Gross, David.) 'I wish I didn't notice those..' You thought to yourself and cringed slightly.

"I-" He licked his lips and thought for a moment. "I want to know how you got this photo. Tell me, (Y/N). Tell me right now!" He shouted, you winced.

"D-Don't yell.. Don't yell.." You muttered.

"Sorry..." He sighed. "I didn't mean to. I've just had a lot on my mind lately."

"What's wrong?" You tilted your head slightly, Wash thought it was adorable. Cat-like, even. He blushed lightly before turning away.

"I, uh, have to tell you something.." He whispered quietly.

"You can tell me anything, I promise I won't laugh." (Such cringe ohmygod)

"Well.. I think, I think I love you." He said almost inaudibly.

"P-Pardon?" You asked, making sure you heard him right.

"I love you, (Y/N)!" Washington slightly shouted, but it didn't bother you right now.

"Wash.. I-I-" He cut you off.

"I know, you don't feel the same."

"No, I do. I love you too, David Washington." Wash smiled and looked at your lips and licked his own.

"Can I..?" He asked and you nodded, knowing exactly what he wanted to do.

He kissed you deeply and passionately, pushing you against the wall.

'I guess I do love her.'

'Told you so, dude.'

'Oh shut up.'

Little did Washingtub know, that voice in his head was Tucker c: