Forever and Always.. - Epsilon x Reader

Takes place at the end of season 13 ;-; im so sorry if this causes tears or feels overload.

You groaned in pain as the medic took care of you. Cheers could be heard from the others.

"What.. What happened?" You asked her.

"Well, your friends just saved everyone! You should be happy!" She smiled. You frowned.

"But, where are they?"

"Oh, they're probably outside, getting their in-" She was cut off by the door opening. You saw The Meta's suit, your eyes widened drastically.

"..hey guys..." It was Tucker!

"Tucker!" You immediately stood up and hugged your cousin. "What..what happened..?"

Tears came to his eyes and he ripped the helmet off, throwing it across the room. "I never wanna see this suit ever again.." He whispered.

"Oh, Tucker.." You hugged him tighter, gently rubbing the back of his head. "Who.. Who d-died..?" Tears came to your eyes when he didn't respond. You noticed Church hadn't come out. "Where is he..?" You asked. He knew who you were talking about.

"He sacrificed himself to save us..to save you." Tucker's voice cracked slightly. "He left us a message.. He also made one for you, yourself.. Do you wanna hear it..?" You bit your lip, trying to hold back your sobs.

'Soldiers don't cry, (Y/N).. Only wimps cry.. Ah, screw it.' You gently sobbed into the crook of Tucker's neck.

"Shshshsh.." He gently rubbed your back. "It's okay, (Y/N).. I'm here.. Cousin Tucker is here.."

You sobbed even louder. You pulled away from Tucker's neck, wiping away your tears. "Tucker, *sniffle* I would like to hear the message.."

"Are you sure..?"

"I'm.. I'm positive."

"Transferring recording..." A recognizable voice came.

"Delta?"

"Hello, (L/N)." He greeted. "Transfer complete."

The video started playing.

"Hey, (Y/N).. If you're hearing this, we won! Hooray!" Church started, sarcastically. "And if we won.. That means I'm gone, destroyed." You bit your lip as tears threatened to fall.

"So, yeah. I'm the big hero. We all are. We- we sacrificed ourselves to save this planet. Fun right?

"Not exactly." He walked back and forth.

"You see, because we had decided to use The Meta's suit, I had to split myself up. I couldn't.. I couldn't control it. This means all the other A.I.s are running amuck in your cousin's brain. Sigma will want power, Omega will want revenge. Theta will just be helpful, and Delta will just be analytical. The hero saves the day, but sometimes he doesn't get to see the ending. Ain't that a bitch. But I wanna tell you one thing, (Y/N). I fucking love you. Forever and Always. Goodbye." The recording stopped, your cheeks were tear stained.

"What a..what a shitty way to confess your love.." You mumbled. "I love you, too, you asshole.. Forever and Always. I'll miss you Epsilon.."

Tucker hugged you tightly. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N).."

"It's fine.." You guys were suddenly interrupted as everyone from Blood Gulch came in and joined in on the hug, Wash and Carolina just stood there, watching.

"C'mon, Washingtub! Carloina! Join in the hug! Everyone loves hugs!" Caboose shouted, you all laughed and the two freelancers joined in on the group hug.

"I love you guys.." You whispered.

"Forever and Always.."

*sobbing* WHYYYYYYY