Chapter 12

A/N This is my second update tonight/this morning as I won't be able to upload later. Anyways, here's chapter 12. In which Harry and Niall talk about stuff. The picture on the side is how I imagined their hug. Also, I love that little cat. As does Harry. Enjoy! (: xx

It turns out that Harry’s room looks a lot like mine. It’s painted blue and white, with a large window in one wall. His bed is in the corner with the TV across from it. The other corner held a desk and a bookshelf that held mainly records. He had a walk-in closet and there was another door that I think went to a bathroom, but who knows?

My favorite thing was the walls. They were covered in posters of bands ranging from The Ramones to Adele to Lil’ Wayne. There was a full-length mirror on the back of his door, and it was surrounded by pictures of him and his friends, mainly Louis and Zayn. It was a nice room. There were some clothes and things scattered on the floor, but it wasn’t as messy as my room.

I looked away from his posters to see that he’d seated himself on the bed and was just watching me.

“Oh, sorry,” I told him, not realizing that I’d been zoned out that long.

“’S fine,” he smiled. “What should we do?”

“I dunno,” I shrugged. “It’s your house.” He sighed.

“Alright, let’s play a game,” he suggested.

“Sure. What game?”

“20 questions? I really don’t know that much about you,” he explained.

“Sure, you start,” I told him as I walked over and flopped down on his bed.

“Alright, um, any siblings?”

“Boring,” I joked. He stuck his tongue out.

“Shut up and answer the question.”

“I’ve got one brother. His name’s Greg. He sucks.” I told him. He raised his eyebrows, but I wasn’t gonna explain that, not yet anyway.

“You have any?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“Yep. Older sister Gemma. She’s at school in America. She wants to be a pediatrician. She’s nice enough,” he said, his curls bouncing a bit while he talked.

“Sweet. Your turn again,” I told him. He scrunched his eyebrows together, trying to think of a good question.

“What’s your favorite hobby?”

“Playing guitar. Or singing…either one of those,” I told him. He seemed surprised.

“Same question for you,” I continued and he nodded.

“I like singing too actually, but I don’t think I’m that good. Aside from that I like cooking.” I giggled again. Dammit. I have to stop that.

“What’s so funny?” he demanded.

“You like to cook and sing…bit girly, no?” he lightly punched my arm.

“Shut it you prick.”

“Fine,” I huffed. “What’s your next question?”

“What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?” My immediate thought was when Harry said he wanted to be friends, but then I realized that I wasn’t that happy about it since friendship isn’t what I want with him.

“Um…I’m gonna say meeting Liam, becoming friends, all that,” I told him. For some reason he frowned. His eyebrows scrunched and he chewed on his bottom lip. I just wanna kiss him so badly right now….I can’t even…Control yourself Niall!