/*Before We Begin*\

Hello! If you don't want to be spoiled then read up to were it says SPOILS!

First off I want to warn you, cursing will be in this book.

Second, This is sorta like a divider and a into to the book!
This is a Vicissitude Transcendence AU.
Ye I made this one up in a way. It's sorta like a few AU's together with some of my ideas to create my book.

If you don't know what this AU is then let me explain

Definition of vicissitude
1)
a :  the quality or state of being changeable :  mutability
b :  natural change or mutation visible in nature or in human affairs

2)
a :  a favorable or unfavorable event or situation that occurs by chance :  a fluctuation of state or condition <the vicissitudes of daily life>
b :  a difficulty or hardship attendant on a way of life, a career, or a course of action and usually beyond one's control
c :  alternating change :  succession

It can be used in any way defined above. You as the reader get to decide which one you think I'm using or what it seems like.

*****SPOILERS******
If you don't want the book sorta spoiled don't look down!

•____Spoilers______•

******SPOILERS*******

___________________________
These are the AUs I used to make my AU....

Transcendence AU is:
This is where dipper leaves Mabel after season 1 after being betrayed by Mabel who opened the portal, and after that is where my imagination sorta comes in.

Alcor Cipher AU:
Dipper is a demon. I will not name which one...(Alcor C.)
And starts to become crazy and insane like Bill but is also some one else's pawn in there plan as well.
Dip however when crazy is mad for power.
And before you say WOW you ruined your book, just remember that power can be interpreted differently or used differently.
And then the ending differs on who is writing it. So I'm not going to spoil the ending......

There are also fandom world creations like Tad, ships, and different stuff/demons, etc!

------------------------------------------
I want to dedicate this book to some of my friends!

overadventurefalls12
Donutchuros
libby060101
SweetCotton14
NayNaySweeto

             -----—----------—-----
And if anyone is wondering I started writing this book in January of 2016 maybe on the either 15 or 30th sometime between that....

Updated 4/26/16 \/
I also want to say that every chap will either be important cause I'll need to remember sorry if I confuse u guys time to time but I hope I understand this AU too.
      ~~_________________~~
Well I hope you enjoy the book!
(389 words)
•MistukotheNinja•