Chapter 37- Attack Of The Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Zac!" The far voice was beginning to be locked out by the atmosphere surrounding me.

"Zac! Get up! It's not real. Wake up!" It sunk away into the nothingness.

'Zachy, come play with me.' Annie giggled as she walked out of the rainbows and mirrors the way I remember her. Her curly hair that trailed just passed her shoulders. Her pale face was full of joy and excitement as she came closer. She was tiny to my older body. Her hands just managed to fill my palm as I took her hand from where I lay.

A loud thump made the ground vibrate slightly under me but I soon forgot about it. Until a sharp pain stretched across my abdomen and the mirrors shattered spitting glass everywhere. My eyes were burning, my whole body was.

My mind was still frozen but my body knew something was wrong. I was in wolf form and Genevieve was on the ground on one knee clutching her stomach, I could feel her pain that was just worsening as time progressed. She growled with such force that the wolves around her were forced back.

I flew to the circle of wolves around her as my mind went black. I was gone. I had no control over my body from that point, it was all Percy.

---

"Argh..." I groaned as I opened my eyes.

White light blared into my eyes forcing me to shut them again. I could feel them watering from such sudden exposure.

"You're awake! Finally..." It was Raph, I knew his voice from miles away.

"What happened? Where's Genevieve?" I urgently sprang up from the bed.

My chest hit his hands as he tried to push me back down but I'm a lot more powerful now. The moonstone connection that Evie and I have has activated Percy's real strength that was hidden in our special line of wolves.

"Calm down Zac, she's fine she next door. Let me get the doctor to check you before you go gallivanting out of your bed to her... Okay?" I nodded in reply to Raph as he did what he said and got the doctor.

He checked my pulse and pressed a few parts on my stomach and chest before removing a bandage that I didn't even know I was there.

"It's all healed, faster than normal but it's healed." The doctor commented implying I was right to go.

"Thanks, Doc," I said while getting out over and briskly walking out of the room before the doctor even had a chance to move.

I walked into the next room over and saw my lovely moonstone there in a bed lying on her side.

"Evie?" I asked while placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Her whole body relaxed under my touch but I could begin to sense her feelings. She was scared, no actually it was more like petrified.

"What's wrong?" I said quietly.

Percy was curious too so he tried, 'Hun, what's going on?'

To which only Katherine replied: 'she almost lost the baby, one of her extra ribs moved inwards and just missed the baby's leg. The doctor just told her she has to be more careful when it comes to things around her stomach. She lied by the way to the hospital staff by saying she tripped over not that we were attacked.'

There was a big pause before any of us spoke, as the thought of what just happened sinked in.

"Genevieve, " I paused, she didn't move.

I walked around and took her in my arms as I hopped onto her bed too and made her lye in my arms.

"It's okay, it will be okay. Let's go home." I promised her.

I felt her slightly nod her head against my chest making me lift her up and begin to take her home.

---

As soon as we got home I went straight into the office once Genevieve was safe in bed in the packhouse.

'Raphael, office.' I said through our link.

"You called?" He asked poking his head out from behind the door and entering.

There was a brief click as the door shut behind him locking us in a soundproof environment.

"What happened in the forest and what day is it now?"

"Well, it's been two days since you ran away from your dad's house. But what happened is a bit different... Genevieve ran after you when you ran away, but how she found you, you'll have to ask her cause I'm still confused about what she explained. The summary that I remember is that you were kind of in this weird trap that the rouges had set up on the boundary. They had thrown it into pack grounds but didn't enter so we didn't know it was there. Anyway, it is a weird contraption which we guessed must of attacked your ability to sort between what's real and what's not. But when Ginny explained this we found it hard to believe cause how on earth could a bunch of rouges be able to make something like this... Unless their starting to turn into a pack..." Raph paused in thought before continuing.

"We'll think about that later. So when Genevieve saw you in the trap she tried to bust you out but using your link but she couldn't get through quick enough. As she tried some rouges snuck into the pack, informing me to come to you, and the rouges attacked her they scratched her in the face then down the back and then hit part of her stomach. That when you snapped out of it I'm guessing. I got there in time to see Ginny bleeding silver tinted blood while passed out and you were finishing off the last wolf with pure moon coloured eyes. After all the wolves were dead you then turned to me looked me in the eye for a second before passing out as well.

"Hey want to see something interesting?" He asked.

"What?"

"Follow me," the alpha said as he heads out of the room to the door that went downstairs.

"Those wolves you killed didn't look quite right when I found them, and I got no clue what you did to them but it does look kinda cool." He sounded like a child again.

We entered the downstairs area and went down to the second level of the underground. Raph flicks on lights as we went and when he flicked on the lights for where the bodies were we both gasped.

"They look much worse than before."

There was three of them but none of them a full person.

One blood-covered eye hung out of the sagging socket of a green and blue-faced creature that couldn't have ever been human. The skin which was meant to cover his face dripped and oozed off his bones and muscles forming a half solid puddle of discoloured flesh. The blue and green kept working breaking down their bodies leaving a silver path behind them like snails.

I couldn't bring myself to look at the others, they were worse than that guy. At least this guy still had a hand and two legs. But all three of them were frozen in looks of pain even though they were dead they still seem like they were suffering. Part of me felt sorry but the majority of me couldn't help but wish they suffered more for attacking my mate like that.

As we continued to watch their bodies decompose, one of their eyeballs rolled out and stopped at Raph's feet.

"Yeah I'm out." He said almost vomiting in his mouth.

"Yeah me too..." I laughed at the look on his face as we ran back up the stairs away from the rolling eyeball. It even stopped the right way up for it to stare at him.

-----------------------------

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the wait. I've tried to make this chapter a little longer but it's been hard to find time to write. School's just hammering me at the moment so I'm trying to write when I get free time. Anyway thank you to all of your who have waited for a long long long time, and haven't given up on me! Thank you! And thanks to all of you who are newer to this story. I hope you're all enjoying it, please tell me your thoughts on it, any questions you have, or any of your favourite bits. I love hearing about those! :)

So please remember to vote, comment and fan!

And...
Happy Reading! :)
Shay7447

Omega Moon {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara