"That's all you get for now." I sad teasingly, and before he had a chance to react I bolted out of bed and strutted towards the door.

"Hey, what the hell?" Eric questioned angrily, but I only smiled at him when I saw how frustrating he was. He was obviously in great need of release.

"You should take care of that. A cold shower should do the trick." I said before turning away, walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I could hear Eric's frustrating profanities as he staggered out of bed and towards the bathroom. I knew I was done for later, but U didn't mind. I had gotten what I wanted, and Eric had something to think about during the meeting he had to go to. He was going to be gone all day, which ment Four and I would be alone in the simulation room. I'd planned on catching up with my friends after training, it had been a while since I hung out with them and I kind of missed them. Sure, they had their new Dauntless life and were busy working and stuff, but that didn't mean we no longer had time to hang out together.

***

I was making omelets and oatmeal porridge, when Eric came out after about twenty minutes in the shower in just a pair of pants. I looked over at him and I could still see a frown on his face, indicating that he was still pissed at me for earlier, but I only giggled at his antics and put the omelets on two plates and walked over to the table where I put them down for us. Eric walked over to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice while I grabbed the coffee. We sat down, opposite from each other and began to eat. Not even a word was uttered between us as we ate, and I was beginning to think he was actually pissed.

"I'm sorry." I suddenly said.

"For what?" He asked with a confused expression.

"For earlier." At that he looked up at me with a grin."

"Oh, not worries. I'll get my revenge later." I gulped, millions of scenarios on how he would do it swirling in my head.

Eric finished his breakfast and went to the dishwasher to put his dirty dishes in before walking back to the bedroom to get dressed, as he had to meet with the other leaders in about ten minutes. When he was dressed and ready, he came up behind me as I stood by the sink and snaked his arms around me.

"I'm sorry I can't be with you today, love."

"It's okay, I have Four."

"I know, but I still want to be there in case something happens."

"If something happens, Four will be there. Don't worry." I said while turning to face him. Eric cupped my face in his hands and kissed me passionately.

"I will always worry about you." He whispered.

"I appreciate that, but you don't really have to, you know. I'm grown woman."

"I know you are, but consider your history. I say, I'm allowed to worry."

"Touché." Eric chuckled before kissing my forehead and releasing me from his embrace. Then he walked over to the front door, turned back to me and smirked.

"Oh, and don't forget. I'll have my revenge later." Even if I was scared that he was going to do something "leader Eric" like, I held my composure and gave him a smile.

"Oh, I'm looking forward to it." I said and took of my shirt, exposing my naked torso to tease him, and walked away to the bedroom.

"She is good." I heard Eric say to himself before he left the apartment. I giggled to myself before going to the closet to get some clean clothes to wear for the day. I had to meet Four in half an hour, so I decided to take a quick shower.