Chapter 21 : Victory Is Mine!

Începe de la început

"Player caught...Lilshortysgs"

"Darn, I thought my hiding spot was pretty good,"Shelby (lilshortysgs) exclaims.

"Ha, you wish, mine is better!"I proclaim.

"Oh, yeah? Where is it?" Shelby asks.

"Oh, no, I'm not telling you where I am, that wouldn't be fair," I protest.

"Well, you'll be found eventually," she says.

~Time Skip because I'm to lazy to write the entire game

So far almost everyone had been captured except Adri, Kyle, and myself. I was still in the same spot I started with. I have seen many of the hunters come around hit blocks and then leave. I haven't moved from my spot since the game started. I decide to ask how much longer we will have until I would win. "Hey Adri, do you know how much time is left until the Hiders win?" I ask.

"Um, about... oh crap... 2 minutes" she says.

"WHAT? WE SHOULD OF HAD A TIME CHECK!" Shelby shouts.

"I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO ADD THAT" Adri replies. I burst out laughing, seeing as I would clearly be winning this game, along with Adri and Kyle.

"Player caught...Kkcomics"

"FRICK" I hear Kyle scream. He sounds relatively close to me, so I better keep an eye out for the other hunters.

"All that's left is Adri and Katie..." Mitch says.

"Yeah, and you'll never find us" I say proudly.

"You sure bout that?" Jerome asks.

"Player caught...AdriWonderland"

"Motha-f-er!" Adri shouted. I guess that means I'm the only one left.

"Alright, one minute left. Time to find Katie," Mitch says. In order to insure my chances of getting caught, I switched my position while Mitch was talking. I moved to the opposite side of the room in the corner. Now, only 1 minute remains.

"Katie, mind giving us a hint?" Jerome asks. I was so not going to give them an actual hint. I'm in it to win it baby. So, I thought up a little white lie.

"I'm in a place with food." I say. I heard a bunch of footsteps run past the door of the Woodshop Room. Now I just sit and wait till the game ends, which will actually end in about 10 seconds if I did my math correctly. I count down from ten in my head. 10...9...8...7...6...

"5...4...3...2...1...Hiders win"

"Ha! I win!" I shout with victory. I revert back to my own self and run out of the room shouting and hollering about my victory. The room setting changes and we are back in the living room mansion. Everyone is standing in the same circle we started in. "Good game everyone! Well played."

"Katie, where were you? You weren't in the cafeteria" Jerome asks.

"She was in the Woodshop Room," Adri replies for me.

"How the hell did you know that?" I question.

"You came screaming out of the Woodshop Room when you won." Adri answers. I nod to her answer. All of the gang decides to go out for dinner in celebration of my victory. We separate into 3 different cars. I am with Shelbus, Adri, and Jason. Ian is with Kyle, Tyler, and Shelby. Lastly, Mitch and Jerome are in a car together with Lucie. We all drive off to Hibachi since I was in the mood for chinese and a show. We all were listening to Adri's playlist. The song currently playing is "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" (Bonus points for ppl who know who its by). We were all rocking out and head banging. Adri was full on jumping in her seat, pretending she was holding a mic. Jason was laughing at her, they made a cute couple. Once the song finished, none of us had noticed that we were here. We all stepped out of the car and huddle into a group. "So, who is going in to get the table?" Adri asks.