Epilogue

I stood there, looking in the mirror. Today was the day. It had been a bit over two years since Aria and Mikey's wedding, and 1 year since Liana and Calum got married.  Today was my wedding day to Luke.  I smiled at my reflection.

"You look stunning!" Aria cried. She held her baby daughter Mila in her arms and she was pregnant with her next baby. 
"I love that dress on you." Liana said. She was pregnant with her first little baby.
"I can't wait for my wedding day." Brynne said joining us. She and Ashton were engaged.

"It's time." My mother said entering the room. I wiped a few stray tears. I was about to become a Hemmings.

///fast forward many years///
"Mom!!" Annabelle yelled running down the stairs. "Tell Sam to LEAVE ME ALONE!"
I signed and attended to my children's needs. Annabelle and Sam were twins at age 16.

{speaking of children. Mikey and Aria ended up having 5 kids: Mila (age 21), Shelby (age 18 ), Xavier and Monica (age 16) and then the youngest son Max (age 10). Calum and Liana had two kids: Brielle (age 18) and Alessia (age 10). Then Ashton and Brynne had 3 kids: Zöe (age 16), Milo (age 11) and Daisy (age 8).}

"Guys behave! Everyone will be over soon!" I sighed. Luke was outside cooking.

Then the doorbell rang. I hurried to open it. A herd of families entered, I smiled.

"ZÖE!" Sam yelled running up to wrap his arms around his girlfriend.
"Get a room." Annabelle groaned. She hugged her best friend Monica and blushed when she caught Xavier looking.

Mila, Shelby and Brielle all made their way outside with the men. Max, Milo and Alessia went to run upstairs.

"Milo take your sister please." Brynne said lightly pushing young Daisy towards the group of older kids.
"I got her, Mrs. Irwin!" Alessia said running to grab the little girl.
"Thank you dear." Brynne smiled.
"Anyway... ZÖE AND SAM IT WOULD BE LOVELY IF YOU COULD STOP MAKING OUT!" Liana said putting her hands on her hips.
"Sorry!" Sam laughed.
"I can so see Annabelle and Xavier dating oh my." Aria laughed.
"Poor Monica." Brynne said.
"No she's been doing pretty well actually." Aria laughed. "She met this kid at a summer camp and I like that kid so."
"What's his name?!" I gasped.
"Paxton." Aria said.
"Is he cute?" Liana questioned.
"They went to formal together." Aria smiled.
"OH HIM!?! HE'S SO CUTE!" Brynne gushed.
"Ladies dinner is ready." Michael said walking in and wrapping his arm around his wife.
"Round 'em up." Aria smiled.
"KIDS!" Michael hollered. Then the stampede of feet echoed throughout the house.

We all made our way outside and grabbed burgers and all the other yummies. All the kids sat down in their groups and ate happily. Xavier and Annabelle were totally blushing around each other. I sighed wishing little Bono was here.

"ZÖE AND SAM STOP MAKING OUT!" Little baby Daisy screamed. Laughs erupted from the joyous people around me. Sam and Zöe blushed instantly. I smiled to myself, what a wonderful life.

The End

OH MA LORD ITS OVER! I am so sad to finish this story! I hope everyone enjoyed it. I might consider writing a sequel with the kids as the main characters. Anyway, I will be taking a break until (hopefully) this summer. I will still be on Wattpad. I hope you guys enjoy your life and happy spring break to all the kids that get it this upcoming week! Love you all.

~~Karamelcandy