Chapter 15

I laid in my hospital bed. I looked at the clock. Aria and Liana should be here by now. I then looked out at the rain and thought: that could delay them..?

"Sorry we are late!" Liana cried running in. Aria followed close behind with a plastic bag over her head.
"Um.. Ar-" I started.
"Don't." She hissed pulling the bag off her head. It made me happy to see the color in their hair.
"Somebody is snappy today." Liana snorted looking at the blue headed Aria.
"Oh hush." Aria said waving her hand like she could clear the air of the comment.
"I will not hush!" Liana said stubbornly.
"FIGHT ME!" Okay wow Aria.
"OKAY!" Really Liana?
"Girls!" I shouted.
"What?!" They replied in unison.
"SHUT UP!" I cried.

Both girls looked relatively shocked. Then Aria burst out laughing, she laughed even harder when she saw the looks on Liana and my faces. When my nurse came in she got really confused when she saw Aria on the floor with tears streaming down her face. She looked like she was having a seizure.
(Lol when your phone tries to autocorrect nurse to nudes. "When my nudes came in..." Sorry! Continue reading)
"She's fine." I reassured the nurse.
Liana raised an eyebrow. "Is she though?"
I shrugged. "Probably not."

The nurse just smiled and shook her head. Aria now just laid on the floor because she was too lazy to get up.

"You'll get fat." Liana commented after a hour of Aria of laying on the floor with a bag of Cheetos.
"More to love then." Was all she said before another nurse entered the room.

"Miss. We got news from the doctor." The nurse said.
"When can I leave?" I asked slightly too eagerly.
The nurse smirked. "2 days."

Joy! Two whole entire days! *note sarcasm*

Heyyyy y'all! Marry Christmas Eve! I might be doing more updates tonight because I'd rather not sleep. :)

~~Karamelcandy