Chapter 11

A/N: Okay so you know how I said it deleted part of my chapter? Well apparently I found it again and I'll just post it anyways. Same plot just different and yeah um sorry. If you don't want to read this chapter then skip to the next one! Bye loves!

Luke slammed the car door. He marched up to the front door. I felt sorry. But it was my decision! This was my illness not his. We made our way into the house where everyone is sitting.

"SHE POSTPONED THE SURGERY." Luke roared as he walked in.

"What?!" Liana asked looking up.

"Yes. Somebody smart... Aria! Tell her she's stupid." Luke growled looking at Aria.

Aria looked annoyed that she was put on the spot. "Excuse me?"
"You're the smart one now because the smart one just made herself stupid." Luke laughed angrily.
Aria sighed and looked at me. "Why?"
"Why what?" I asked confused.
"Why are you postponing the surgery?" She asked calmly.
"WHY DO YOU CARE?!" Luke roared.
"I can't make a smart decision without knowing what's going on. She deserves to be listened to." Aria countered. Thank the lord Jesus for Aria.

I looked at Aria. I sighed and explained my reason to postpone. And why I was scared. I prayed somebody in this room would understand that I wasn't ready.

"Okay." She breathed.
"What?" Luke and I asked in unison.
"Okay. I support you." Aria nodded.
"WHAT?!" Luke yelled.
"It's her life. This is her death wish. It's going to kill me but I support you." Aria sighed tears filling her eyes.
"Thank you Aria." I whispered. I silently thanked the lord.
"What's your favorite color?" She asked.
"Deep blue. Royal." I replied.

Aria got up and got a deep blue pen. Stretching out her left arm she wrote: blue for Alice. She looked up and looked into my eyes. "I'm here til the end." She wrapped me in a hug and I couldn't help but cry.
"Hey Ari hand me the pen." Liana said.
Aria passed the pen over and Lia wrote the same thing. "I support you." She said looking at me.

"NO!" Luke cried. The boys stayed put and I could see why.

"You guys are done." Luke yelled to Michael and Calum. "You can't see these traitors anymore."
"Luke!" The boys protested but Luke wouldn't hear them.
"Ya know Luke you are an asshole." Aria seethed and she grabbed my hand.
"If you come near any of us again you will get it." Luke yelled.
"Cry me a river." Aria shot back.
"Aria." Luke said in a warning tone.

Aria flipped him off before we went outside. Both girls had tears in their eyes but I could tell they were trying to be strong. I instantly felt awful. The girls had nowhere to stay. They lived with the boys but because of certain problems they couldn't stay there.

"You guys you can live with me." I said.

"No Ali-" Liana protested.

"No! You guys can share the guest room. Please." I pleaded.

Both girls sighed dramatically. "Fine."

"Just think of it as a giant sleepover." I said trying to sound cheerful.

Aria snorted. "Mhm okay."

"Dork." Liana laughed.

We climbed into Lia's car and drove off. Ari hummed to an Ed Sheeran song on the radio while Lia tapped her fingers against the wheel. I sighed and leaned my head against the window. I fought back the tears that threatened to drown me. I couldn't cry over him. He was a jerk and he wasn't worth my tsunami of tears. His rudeness had split my two best friends from their boyfriends. I would never ever ever forgive him. If he had just accepted my decision, as selfish as it was, everything would have been okay.