Chapter 26

"I'm legit crying. We are #squadgoals." Liana cried looking in the mirror.

Lia and I were in our bridesmaid dresses and Ari was in her wedding gown. We all looked absolutely stunning. I loved the bridesmaid dresses. They were an amazingly soft peachy material that reached our knees.  Lia's was strapless while mine had lace that formed a lasagna noodle strap (is that how you describe it? I legit have no idea). Then there was Ari (dress shown above) who looked so insanely stunning. If Mikey didn't cry as she walked down the aisle, I would stab him.  I was so excited!

"Earth to Ali!" Ari said waving her hand in front of my face.  

"Yes?" I said snapping back to reality.

"I'm so sorry. You have to walk down the aisle with Luke." She flinched away from me.

I didn't want to walk with the blonde devil but I'd put it aside for my best friend's wedding day. "Okay! Anything for you." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"AW GROUP HUG!" Liana cried out hugging us tightly.

"Ms? Its time." Said the wedding planner.

"Holy cream puffs I'm going to be a wife! Lets do this." Aria smiled happily.

////flash forward////

The ceremony was so beautiful and better yet Mikey cried when he saw his bride.  We were now at the after party which took place at an aquarium.  Mikey and Aria danced and acted all adorable.  I smiled.  Ashton now has a girlfriend named Brynne and she's pretty chill.  

"Here's some cake." Brynne said approaching me.

"Thanks Brynne." I said with a small smile. 

 Brynne smiled back and walked back over to Ashton.  Brynne was actually Aria's cousin.  I thought that was cool since Aria and Ashton were best friends and whatnot.

"Hey. You look nice." Luke mumbled coming to stand next to me.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I smirked.

"Hey can we go outside?" Luke asked.

"I don't see why not." I said softly.

Oh did I mention Bono was here? Well he is. Sorry I had to say that, he looked so cute in his puppy suit. Luke and I made our way outside onto a terrance.  I found it strange that an aquarium had a terrance and gardens but no judgement because it was beautiful out here.

"Alice?" Luke asked softly.  In that moment I realized how close he was to me.

"Luke?"

"I've been a jerk lately and I'm sorry its because I'm still in love with you and I know you won't want to take me back because I'm an ass but um... please say something." Luke blurted all in one breath.

"I love you too." I said and then our lips collided with the power of a supernova.

"FINALLY!" "WHOOOOOO!" "YASSSS!" 

Luke and I turned to see our friends high-fiving one another with joy on their faces. Except Brynne who looked a bit confused.

"Finally! My goodness we've been waiting." Calum laughed.

"Wait! Who won the bets?" Ashton said suddenly serious.

"You guys bet?" Luke said shocked.

"Well, duh." They all said.

"Ooh Mikey and Aria win!" Calum smiled looking at a piece of paper. "I've been carrying this around since you two broke up."

Everyone pulled out their wallets and paid the couple.  Then we all joined in a massive group hug and it hit me.

I was going to be okay.

HEY I'M SO LATE TO UPDATE I KNOWWWWW! School has been so busy but I'm sick this week so I decided to sit down and write.  This is the last real chapter but next will be the epilogue because you need to see what happens with everyone!  That will probably come out this week or next (cuz I'm on break haha).  After that I'm going to take a break and probably start up again when summer gets here.  That should be fun so yeah!! Enjoy your life because y'all deserve a good one! LOVE YOU!!

Sincerely, Karamelcandy