Chapter 25

Remember that whole plan to get over Luke? Yeah... Well that plan went down the drain. I did honestly try and the girls were so supportive but none of the guys were Luke! I tried I promise but no use...

"GUESS WHAT!" Aria squealed leaping onto the bed.
"Hm-" I hummed.
"LOOK!" Aria flashed her hand out and there on her finger was a shiny diamond ring.
"ARIA!" I screamed. Then I slapped her. Then I screamed again.
"Are you bipolar?" Aria questioned.
"WHEN!? HOW? WHEN?!" I cried.
"LAST NIGHT!" She squealed.
"What did you do- oh never mind." Aria's smirk cut me off.
"I'm so happy." Aria said smiling at her shiny engagement ring.
"I bet! It's so pretty!" I cooed.
"Yeah the ring is nice but I'm talking about marrying Michael." She said slowly as if she was talking to a two year old.
"So lucky." I sighed again.

Then a loud scream echoed through the house and Liana ran in and tackled Aria.

"MIKEY TOLD ME I'M SO HAPPY AHHHH! I better be a bridesmaid." Liana said with a squeal.
"Both of you will be bridesmaids." Aria beamed.
"OMGGGG!" Calum and Ashton came running in. Michael was close behind shaking his head. The boys leaped onto her.
"Guys don't crush my fiancé. Please." Michael smiled.
"Can't. Breathe." Aria croaked.

The boys jumped off her and smiled like idiots. I couldn't contain my joy. I squealed and tackled the bride to be. Liana was next and then Ash and Calum followed the suit. Poor Ari was squished. I felt true happiness.

Sorry for the late update! I will be ending this book soon and yeah. Love y'all.

~Karamelcandy