Chapter 10: The End!

Start from the beginning

what whould happen if someone ad sex at age 12 with someone (male duh) age like 16?

Clyde: Dude that's just WRONG even for me. 
Dean: Seriously! Go to www.pedobear.com 
Roger: Jeez, that's a lot of question marks.
Brandon: At least spell "would" properly before asking.

Reece: Okay so a lot of users think that we're somehow hot... maybe you should just confirm or deny it.

Clyde: I'm charming but yes Reece is an ugly asshole.
Dean: Ahhh! Just go to www.pedobear.com. 
Roger: Are you the f*cking pedobear advertisement agency?
Brandon: Do you remember when everyone called Clyde Bertha?

There was a stage where everybody decided to call Clyde Bertha because there was this random girl who used to be a psychotic bitch (secret admirer) and write him dumbass letters signed with a "B" at the end. We debated that it could either be Brandon or some imaginary, idiotic weirdo who we called Bertha. So for 2 months Clyde was known as Bertha/Berth/Berthay-thay. (Teehee!)

Reece: Out of all of us whose marriage would last the longest?

Clyde: Isn't marriage a myth like global warning? (Seriously, Clyde?)
Dean: Clyde, you make me look smart. 
Roger: It's global WARMING not WARNING you f*cking dipshit.
Brandon: And global warming isn't even a myth?

Reece: How would you react if the HOT chick you've been dating for a month turned out to be a man?

Clyde: Impossible, I usually spot vaginas within 60 seconds after meeting a girl.
Dean: Clyde is known to be a vag spotter.
Roger: I'd fucking kill myself.
Brandon: I'd tell the girl/man that I know a hot cool dude called Clyde who's single.

Reece: What would you do if your friend dated your sister?

Clyde: I'd beat up that friend.
Dean: Roger liked Brandon's sister.
Roger: Haha.
Brandon: SAY WHAT?

Reece: Dean, shut up! If you were trapped with a hot girl in a room for one day BUT you are currently in a relationship, would you cheat?

Clyde: Really bitch? Really?
Dean: I'd back myself up in a corner and pretend there's an imaginary dog.
Roger: I'd have to Skype Reece's mom and ask her if it's okay.
Brandon: Roger you retarded seal, you liked my sister?

Reece: Enough with the mother jokes! Name one thing you can't live without

Clyde: Sex.
Dean: Vagina.
Roger: Brandy, Dean talks shit. 
Brandon: Fuck you Roger!

Reece: Isn't anyone going to ask me?

Clyde: Uh no.
Dean: I was so the better interviewer. (Dean still goes on about that)
Roger: Who the fuck cares about you?
Brandon: Get over yourself, woman.

Reece: Okay so since this is the last chapter, let's give some advice to the ladies out there. First things first, what should a girl always do to catch a guy's attention?

Clyde: Wear something appealing... example, make your boobs two times bigger.
Dean: Don't be too shy or too loud. Keep it in between. Nobody likes a mouse or a hooligan.
Roger: Have an online Skype account. (Seriously, don't have one. Roger will find you. No joke)
Brandon: Always fucking smile, it works.

Reece: If a dude cheats on a girl, what should the girl do?

Clyde: Two can play that game, awh yeah!
Dean: That advice fucking sucks Clyde.
Roger: Vagina?
Brandon: Panina? (What?)

Reece: And last question, what's is your most epic catch phrase?

Clyde: Reece has a vagina, YO YO YO!
Dean: There's no time like the vagina.
Roger: Be a man, use a vagina!
Brandon: Seriously, if you want to stay sane... don't read anything else from us!

AND WE'RE DONE!

Thanks so much for the support and stuff with this book, and I really hope it made you laugh and brightened up your day! There will be a new book coming out soon!

Reece

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I asked you guys: Let's say you meet the bitchiest person (guy or girl) you have ever known, what's the best and funniest insult you would use on them?

Here were the top answers

"Don't stand in the sun too long, plastic melts" (WeAreThePerfectTwo)

"I bet a lot of people will go to your funeral just to make sure you're dead" (twistedanjie)

"Maybe one day, your children will be so famous every policeman will know them." (wolfmoon003)

"Your d*ck belongs in your pants, not your personality" (x3cutieex)

"If I wanted a comeback, I would have wiped it off your mum's chin." (Little_Black_Rainbow)

"You're lucky to be born beautiful, unlike me, who was born to be a big liar." (ssweetfactss)

"I need you...........I want you............To get out of my face!"( XxCallMePrincessxX)

"Insult: you are a fail
Comeback:  so was your dads condom" (Weeping_Willow32)